Malik Rosier tweets "Thanks Kirk Herbstreit

Be careful...here come the Kirk haters

Yeah, a lot of us have an objective view of your man crush and don't use 15 tear old girl terms like "haters"

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/herbstreit/121151?highlight=kirk+herbstreit

Get another paper towel, you missed a spot of Kirk's **** on your chin.

My bad sweetheart.... I knew u would get butt hurt whenever u see Kirk's name....let us know how he hurt u. Crying like a

Correction, you must BE a 15 year old B!+c#, not just talk like it...Your the supposed 'Cane fan with the hots for OSUck grad Herbie, not me. Heck, you defend him on every thread he comes up in.

As usual, the Herbie/OSU fans will say he "loves Miami" but give no proof. Lets examine the "love."

“They're lucky to have Al Golden as a head coach."

Note, he said this November 2014, after the Cincy road banner flew. Any CFB analyst worth a s#!+ knew Golden was in over his head and we fans who wanted him fired were “ridiculous’’ according to Kirky. Yep, keep the 'Canes down for Urbie.

Let's not forget his numerous nationally broadcast mentions of Miami 's "decrepit" facilities (heard any revision there?)

"Oh yeah," you say, "he was telling the truth!" No, he was strengthening his boy Urbie's hand, because OSUck is a giant state school that will build whatever is needed with school funds:
Ohio State trustees OK $7.8 million for Woody Hayes Athletic Center upgrades - News - The Columbus Dispatch - Columbus, OH

Will the Athletic Department come back with the funds to re-imburse? Probably, but look a the flexibility to spend.

By contrast, there is no Miami Hurricanes football without the University of Miami and it's a small school with no taxpayer-backed flexibility...Look at the IPF fiasco for proof. Herbie has known this and he backs up O$Ucks sales pitches to So Fla recruits by constantly talking about it.

He has also highlighted our failure to pay coaches (anything revised mentioning Mark Richt's salary? Coach Kool's?) and our stadium not being the right one for a "college atmosphere," but no mention of the upgrades. Again, reinforcing the O$UCK recruiting pitch.

herby urban.jpg

Keeping sucking ole Herbie's tool, coolazzice; I prefer to look out for my 'Canes best interest, unlike you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hopefully the team hears all the media saying we're on upset watch. I think Luginbill said we should be on upset watch this week.

Bear and Herbsteit came within 6 seconds of being correct. How can anyone fault that?

Really? Like FSU came within a missed extra point for them to win the game last year? What's your point? Most of Miami-FSU games are determined in the last few seconds of the game. You conveniently forgot that we fought hard and came from behind to win on their home turf.

Advertisement
Be careful...here come the Kirk haters

Yeah, a lot of us have an objective view of your man crush and don't use 15 tear old girl terms like "haters"

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/herbstreit/121151?highlight=kirk+herbstreit

Get another paper towel, you missed a spot of Kirk's **** on your chin.

My bad sweetheart.... I knew u would get butt hurt whenever u see Kirk's name....let us know how he hurt u. Crying like a

Correction, you must BE a 15 year old B!+c#, not just talk like it...Your the supposed 'Cane fan with the hots for OSUck grad Herbie, not me. Heck, you defend him on every thread he comes up in.

As usual, the Herbie/OSU fans will say he "loves Miami" but give no proof. Lets examine the "love."

“They're lucky to have Al Golden as a head coach."

Note, he said this November 2014, after the Cincy road banner flew. Any CFB analyst worth a s#!+ knew Golden was in over his head and we fans who wanted him fired were “ridiculous’’ according to Kirky. Yep, keep the 'Canes down for Urbie.

Let's not forget his numerous nationally broadcast mentions of Miami 's "decrepit" facilities (heard any revision there?)

"Oh yeah," you say, "he was telling the truth!" No, he was strengthening his boy Urbie's hand, because OSUck is a giant state school that will build whatever is needed with school funds:
Ohio State trustees OK $7.8 million for Woody Hayes Athletic Center upgrades - News - The Columbus Dispatch - Columbus, OH

Will the Athletic Department come back with the funds to re-imburse? Probably, but look a the flexibility to spend.

By contrast, there is no Miami Hurricanes football without the University of Miami and it's a small school with no taxpayer-backed flexibility...Look at the IPF fiasco for proof. Herbie has known this and he backs up O$Ucks sales pitches to So Fla recruits by constantly talking about it.

He has also highlighted our failure to pay coaches (anything revised mentioning Mark Richt's salary? Coach Kool's?) and our stadium not being the right one for a "college atmosphere," but no mention of the upgrades. Again, reinforcing the O$UCK recruiting pitch.

View attachment 51580

Keeping sucking ole Herbie's tool, coolazzice; I prefer to look out for my 'Canes best interest, unlike you.

Spermseat was constantly praising Showers and how he was "turning the corner." I don't think it's because he's an idiot but because he's more vanilla than the Showers/ D'nofrio playbook. F him.

Kirk has always been a U fan. He picked FSU because the Bear (producer on Gameday who use to work at the U) picked FSU, at least that's what he said when he picked FSU.

I believe Kirk said he was going with Bear's pick of FSU because Bear was using reverse psychology to help Miami win the game

Kirk has always been a U fan. He picked FSU because the Bear (producer on Gameday who use to work at the U) picked FSU, at least that's what he said when he picked FSU.

The bear worked at Miami? I thought he just graduated from the U

Advertisement
Kirk has talked us up for years, even during our wasted seasons. That's why some of us here don't mind the dude. We get potshotted by commentators so regularly (Finebaum, May, Wilson, etc.) that when you have a guy who is mostly on your side, who's kind to your program, like Kirk, you go easy on them.

Don't get me wrong, though. He's a Buckeye. So if that's your sole rationale for hating him, I support you. But with too few allies in the press, I go easy on Herbie.

Also, Malik's a badass.

I always wonder how much of what these sports media guys say on TV is really their own opinions or are they handed certain opinions and expected to reiterate them on-air.

Bear and Herbsteit came within 6 seconds of being correct. How can anyone fault that?

Really? Like FSU came within a missed extra point for them to win the game last year? What's your point? Most of Miami-FSU games are determined in the last few seconds of the game. You conveniently forgot that we fought hard and came from behind to win on their home turf.

The point is he made a pick in a game that went down to the wire and he was wrong. Big deal. Those guys make multiple picks that go the wrong way every week. I don't see what upsets people about it.

Advertisement
I always wonder how much of what these sports media guys say on TV is really their own opinions or are they handed certain opinions and expected to reiterate them on-air.

The lack of some our fanbase to read between the lines when given an ESECPN Narrative is disconcerting.

I believe Kirk said he was going with Bear's pick of FSU because Bear was using reverse psychology to help Miami win the game

Absolutely correct. I was watching when they both said that. Aside from that, who cares whether someone thinks we might win or lose? It doesn't matter what anyone thinks for that matter, it's just their opinion. And we'd lost 7 in a row so it's up to our team to perform well enough to convince others. And if we keep winning, we'll get plenty of people picking the Canes. I think we're on a steady path of improvement and I'm excited for the direction the program is going.

Advertisement
Things that I have no answer for:

Kirk lovers
"I respect FSU..." weirdos
Unconditional love for any kid the is from South Florida regardless where he goes to school
The obligatory thread about any kid from S. Fla. that has a decent game at another school and how we "missed" him
How a Miami player is gonna do in the League
Luke defenders

I was with you until ya got to Luke. Luke was there and that can't be removed. Just embrace it.

Sorry luke, you can't come back now that you see the tide turning. Thanks for making an account, but don't let the door hit you.

Kirk is a **** good at his job . I don't love him or hate though he just is what he is . A guy who is knows CFB but sadly is a Fucteye.

This.

I actually like him because he's good at his job. One of the few I can stand in sports media.

Advertisement
Back