Malik is starting and Rique not coming....

Advertisement
Rique issue was already addressed on the recruiting board. Brevin was kidding when he said that. Not saying we get TS, but Jordan doesn’t know anything about that.

As far as Rosier starting, I wouldn’t be surprised, but it’s not confirmed.

Rique issue was already addressed on the recruiting board. Brevin was kidding when he said that. Not saying we get TS, but Jordan doesn’t know anything about that.

As far as Rosier starting, I wouldn’t be surprised, but it’s not confirmed.

Thanks for the clarification!

I've maintained faith in Richt, beyond that of many of the rest of you, for a long time. I'm skeptical, but I also see the issues he's had to deal with (scholly reductions, no depth on the OL, an awful QB situation, etc).

But if this clown starts Rosier in the bowl game, I will lose every bit of faith I ever had in him. I'd rather see Deejay play QB and throw exclusively to "Can't Catch" Cager. I would rather lose by 100 than ever see Rosier start again. I don't hate the guy, I appreciate his effort and contributions, but he never had any business in orange and green to begin with, and that has been proven without any doubt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per Brevin Jordan Twitter...siap

7FE100B0-160E-4523-B052-586AD33ED52D.gif

I've maintained faith in Richt, beyond that of many of the rest of you, for a long time. I'm skeptical, but I also see the issues he's had to deal with (scholly reductions, no depth on the OL, an awful QB situation, etc).

But if this clown starts Rosier in the bowl game, I will lose every bit of faith I ever had in him. I'd rather see Deejay play QB and throw exclusively to "Can't Catch" Cager. I would rather lose by 100 than ever see Rosier start again. I don't hate the guy, I appreciate his effort and contributions, but he never had any business in orange and green to begin with, and that has been proven without any doubt.
Ahould.not have been playing football at the U anyway
I actually think Rosier was a serviceable backup QB, just not at UM
He should have stuck with baseball, and he was pretty decent there. He actually had a tool

Advertisement
Blaming Rosier is so 2017. You still can't see that regardless what his skill set was, he was the only QB in the system who was game ready when he needed to be.

You can't fight an artillery duel with a six gun, but if a six gun is all you brought, you have no choice.

Look at the nonsense this program has put up with Perry. Like they say, "be careful of what you wish for." I hope Richt can dig himself out. I was behind him, but this zero development in the QB situation is on him and that has staggered this program's momentum and recruiting.

Blaming Rosier is so 2017. You still can't see that regardless what his skill set was, he was the only QB in the system who was game ready when he needed to be.

You can't fight an artillery duel with a six gun, but if a six gun is all you brought, you have no choice.

Look at the nonsense this program has put up with Perry. Like they say, "be careful of what you wish for." I hope Richt can dig himself out. I was behind him, but this zero development in the QB situation is on him and that has staggered this program's momentum and recruiting.

Richts QB development days are looooong gone. It would actually be an anomaly for him to develop a good one.

Advertisement
Do other programs give players as much leeway to go on social media as UM? The next HC needs to ban that nonsense. The cons far outweigh the pros of allowing it.
Knowing our reporters they would probably fling **** when things are going well

Advertisement
Back