Malik is starting and Rique not coming....

Advertisement
Blaming Rosier is so 2017. You still can't see that regardless what his skill set was, he was the only QB in the system who was game ready when he needed to be.

You can't fight an artillery duel with a six gun, but if a six gun is all you brought, you have no choice.

Look at the nonsense this program has put up with Perry. Like they say, "be careful of what you wish for." I hope Richt can dig himself out. I was behind him, but this zero development in the QB situation is on him and that has staggered this program's momentum and recruiting.
Definitely agree with this. Mark has seemingly missed BIG on perry. It’s like when u draft a QB. It sets u back. On top of him not having the goods the cat does the stupidest ****.

Rique is actually a reference to French actor Rique Ricardeux of J'aime Lucille fame. A big hit sitcom in the late 50's in France, I believe.

Advertisement
Rique is actually a reference to French actor Rique Ricardeux of J'aime Lucille fame. A big hit sitcom in the late 50's in France, I believe.
I love Lucy was a hit here too. The first show to be dubbed in Spanglish. I think.

Attachments

• 7FE100B0-160E-4523-B052-586AD33ED52D.gif
    7FE100B0-160E-4523-B052-586AD33ED52D.gif
    2 MB · Views: 0
if perry is suspended he has to start Rosier . No one else has the experience . But yes if Perry isn't suspended and Rosier started that would be inexcusable .

Advertisement
The only experience Mork should be worried about is the experience Williams will gain playing in live action to get him ready for ufag..

if perry is suspended he has to start Rosier . No one else has the experience . But yes if Perry isn't suspended and Rosier started that would be inexcusable .

Or he could start Williams and let him take his lumps in a absolutely meaningless bowl game. That way, if he wins the starting job next season, which is very likely, he won't be getting his first start against the Gators.

If Williams isn't ready to start a game, after a seasons' worth of practicing and studying, we have the same situation as we had with with N'Kosi last season. I get the dilemma Richt has; if he starts JW and he is horrible, that could destroy his confidence. If he doesn't, then Williams has no recent, meaningful snaps going into 2019.

I think the right approach is to let Williams have a couple series. The calls would be vanilla enough not to expose him badly.

Advertisement
Ahould.not have been playing football at the U anyway
I actually think Rosier was a serviceable backup QB, just not at UM
He should have stuck with baseball, and he was pretty decent there. He actually had a tool

Uhhhh, no he wasn't. He was an awful baseball player, which is why he stuck to football in the first place.

I've maintained faith in Richt, beyond that of many of the rest of you, for a long time. I'm skeptical, but I also see the issues he's had to deal with (scholly reductions, no depth on the OL, an awful QB situation, etc).

But if this clown starts Rosier in the bowl game, I will lose every bit of faith I ever had in him. I'd rather see Deejay play QB and throw exclusively to "Can't Catch" Cager. I would rather lose by 100 than ever see Rosier start again. I don't hate the guy, I appreciate his effort and contributions, but he never had any business in orange and green to begin with, and that has been proven without any doubt.

Rosier will take every ******* snap, and we all know it.

I've maintained faith in Richt, beyond that of many of the rest of you, for a long time. I'm skeptical, but I also see the issues he's had to deal with (scholly reductions, no depth on the OL, an awful QB situation, etc).

But if this clown starts Rosier in the bowl game, I will lose every bit of faith I ever had in him. I'd rather see Deejay play QB and throw exclusively to "Can't Catch" Cager. I would rather lose by 100 than ever see Rosier start again. I don't hate the guy, I appreciate his effort and contributions, but he never had any business in orange and green to begin with, and that has been proven without any doubt.

scolly reductions under Richt??
QB mess, isn't he a qb guru?

Advertisement
Richt is the epitome of lack of institutional control. He is going to start Malweak. I wonder how he is with his personal finances. His coaching acumen is very troublesome.

Advertisement
Back