Malik is not a leader

SinCityCane

Recruit
He will get no more passes from me. Here he is putting the blame on his teammates & coaches right after stinking it up. Not once does he take responsibility.

Puts it on the D. "They had that one big run & you could just feel the energy sucked out of our sideline".

Puts it on the coaches. "They did some stuff we weren't prepared for - that's why I had so many scrambles" (this seems to **** Cager off)

Puts it on the Oline. "You know we got a new offensive line, a couple of new guys. Their biggest thing is communication, which they did a great job - for most of the game".

On missing Jeff Thomas: "Sometimes it's a bad play, there's other times I'm getting hit as I'm throwing. They did a really great job of getting those guys in my face & making me throw under pressure".

Now, this is from today's post-game presser. As if his being inaccurate, indifferent, & pointing fingers wasn't enough to make you want him out, here he is pretty much telling us he doesn't give 2 shìts about the fans - except for the part where we put money into the team by buying seats.

SMD- "Malik, the fans are upset. I know you knew that. How do you deal with that personally?"
Malik- Puts on a huge shìt eating grin & boasts- "I mean, they're fans, like they don't...(catches himself)...I mean obviously they matter, we want them to come out, but at the end of the day, as long as our nucleus, our team is fine, we're gonna be fine".

I've gotta say, as someone who made the trip to Dallas, this is one big slap in the face from a guy who's supposed to be the leader of the team & the face of the franchise. I'm beside myself. I know he's supposed to be "just a kid", but the guy is 22 & a 5th-year senior. He should know better. As a reminder, Sam Darnold is starting for the Jets on Monday at 21. If he shìts the bed like Malik did on Sunday, he will get heat like he should.

I know there are other problems, but an offense as explosive as this will be with Jarren or Kosi (****, throw Weldon in there too) & the energy it will bring to the entire team will mask a lot of those problems.

I have a lot of respect for CMR & how he develops his players in football & as men, but it's time for him to make this move. The fans - you know, the ones that don't matter - & even the players know it. Coach Richt, if not for the fans, do it for your love of the U. Bench Malik.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We blew a chance at an undefeated regular season last year and he flat out said he didn’t really care when he was playing

An off-season doesn’t get rid of a stink like that

**** that guy. He's not a kid. I'm two years older than that "kid." Sick of this bull****. I don't want him benched I want him off the god**** team.

Put me down for $100 on a banner telling this dude to leave the team or something.

Advertisement
I will not support Richt if he trots this kid back out there. Kid has proven he's incapable of successfully playing. Time to put in one of the other QB's. Growing pains can't be any worse than the Rosier pains.

Put me in the camp of thinking that your QB almost by definition has to be a leader. He's the guy distributing the ball and leading the offense. He should be upset if his receiver runs a poor route or a lineman whiffs a block, but by the same token he needs to hold himself accountable above all. It doesn't seem like Rosier is doing that.

The dude almost said the fans don't know shizt. **** this Bama-born beetch assness mf. He laughed the fans off like we didn't matter.

Advertisement
No no what's worse is when your receivers have to get on the quarterbacks *** at halftime to get his head out of his **** and into the game. Then gets benched for it lol, ***** richt

He will get no more passes from me. Here he is putting the blame on his teammates & coaches right after stinking it up. Not once does he take responsibility:

Puts it on the D. "They had that one big run & you could just feel the energy sucked out of our sideline".

Puts it on the coaches. "They did some stuff we weren't prepared for - that's why I had so many scrambles" (this seems to **** Cager off)

Puts it on the Oline. "You know we got a new offensive line, a couple of new guys. Their biggest thing is communication, which they did a great job - for most of the game".

On missing Jeff Thomas: "Sometimes it's a bad play, there's other times I'm getting hit as I'm throwing. They did a really great job of getting those guys in my face & making me throw under pressure".

Now, this is from today's post-game presser. As if his being inaccurate, indifferent, & pointing fingers wasn't enough to make you want him out, here he is pretty much telling us he doesn't give 2 shìts about the fans - except for the part where we put money into the team by buying seats:

SMD- "Malik, the fans are upset. I knew you knew that. How do you deal with that personally?"
Malik- Puts on a huge shìt eating grin & boasts- "I mean, they're fans, like they don't...(catches himself)...I mean obviously they matter, we want them to come out, but at the end of the day, as long as our nucleus, our team is fine, we're gonna be fine".

I've gotta say, as someone who made the trip to Dallas, this is one big slap in the face from a guy who's supposed to be the leader of the team & the face of the franchise. I'm beside myself. I know he's supposed to be "just a kid", but the guy is 22 & a 5th-year senior. He should know better. As a reminder, Sam Darnold is starting for the Jets on Monday at 21. If he shìts the bed like Malik did on Sunday, he will get heat like he should.

I know there are other problems, but an offense as explosive as this will be with Jarren or Kosi (****, throw Weldon in there too) & the energy it will bring to the entire team will mask a lot of those problems.

I have a lot of respect for CMR & how he develops his players as in football & as men, but it's time for him to make this move. The fans - you know, the ones that don't matter - & even the players know it. Coach Richt, if not for the fans, do it for your love of the U. Bench Malik.

Highlighted portion tells the tale. He thinks erbody's just haters. He doesn't see honest criticism. He's delusional. Even if he had the talent to improve, he wouldn't because of said delusion. But he doesn't even have the talent to improve. Trash AND delusional. GET HIM OUT OF MY LIFE.

Screenshot_20180904-170155_Chrome.jpg

We blew a chance at an undefeated regular season last year and he flat out said he didn’t really care when he was playing

An off-season doesn’t get rid of a stink like that

Been telling people that ever since that Pitt loss. Considering where this program's been in the last decade. If we had won that game and kept a close game with Clemson, we may have went to the playoffs. Winning is a totally different thing considering we still have a ways to go. But with an undefeated season on the line in late November, your attitude is that you don't care? I don't understand how there are some that can still stick up for him.

Advertisement
He can talk **** about the fans now. Enjoy it while you can, kid.

A year from now he'll be parking cars at a valet somewhere. This kid has no future in football.

Some of these "fans" will make more in a week than he'll make in a year, so he can take that smug **** somewhere else. It wasn't the fans who consistently missed wide open receivers, that's all on him. Fans do what they do. You play like ****, and fans call you out. If you can't handle that, you're in the wrong business.

Kid's got a bad attitude.

Advertisement
Bad, bad look. I didn't want to pick on him or anything like that but I did fancy someone new in at quarterback but I stupidly believed the hype that he was the best option going forward for the start of the year. Sunday was it for me. Now I wasn't in the best mood regardless because the telly and internet packed up so I was forced to watch it on my poxy cracked iPhone at 2 in the morning but the lack of change was incredibly frustrating. If a football manager refuses to change a glaring problem after 4 games they're getting abuse from fans and the media, they'd be getting the sack if they kept that going. Now i'm not saying he should be dropped completely because even that small amount of experience must be worth something but for Christ sake lets see something new out there. Look, we weren't going to mount a comeback quick enough to win the game so we might as well have tried something else. Anything. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but him passing the blame throughout that press conference was actually embarrassing. It's how sly he was about it all too, threw in little digs here and there that probably went unnoticed to the majority of us, myself included. Even that interview today was a farce, how is he laughing like that!? That's annoyed me and I was just sat at home, I couldn't believe how I would feel if I actually spent my hard earned money to go.

Honestly, I've been a fan of Richt from day one, but this week really has me taking a second look at a few things. I'll hold judgement for now. With that being said, Rosier making all of these excuses, is a direct mirroring of Richt's interview on The Joe Rose Show earlier this morning. Richt went out his way to shift the blame away from Rosier. He gave the ol "when everyone does their job right...." type of speech.

Why would Malik take responsibility, if his head coach is not even holding him accountable for his bad play?

Advertisement
Back