Malik Henry kicked out of IMG

Advertisement
I think this will workout in his favor I think hes realizing this down south life is not for him I think he plays his college ball on the west coast. Lol at FSU they thought they had all the sense bring him to( IMG aka baby FSU)so we can keep him away from the west coast team. now it back fired now hes back in enemy territory.

Advertisement
Sources say that in the wake of coach Chris Weinke leaving to take the St. Louis Rams QB coaching position, Henry clashed with the new coaching staff and had recurring attitude and maturity issues.

Sources say that in the wake of coach Chris Weinke leaving to take the St. Louis Rams QB coaching position, Henry clashed with the new coaching staff and had recurring attitude and maturity issues.

I guess he's the next Winston after all

Advertisement
They aren't handing him the job like Weinke was.... and he probably ****ed.... i think he will end up at Notre Dame or a West Coast Team... Cal, USC, Washington, Oregon. ... or maybe teams get eind of his issues and pass on him

Advertisement
How does IMG work? Do players get scholarships to go there or do they pay their own way to go there?

Malik transferred from Oaks Christian to Westlake Village after his Freshman year. My son played football with Malik at Oaks so I know about the drama he and his dad caused during that year and what prompted the transfer to Westlake. Watching Malik struggle as a freshman at Oaks JV no one could have predicted he would become the talented QB that exploded onto the scene in his Junior year at Westlake. The transformation between his Sophomore and Junior year was very impressive.

Suffice to say Malik and his dad wanted no competition at Qb and asked for guarantees from the Oaks coaching staff to be the starter which he didn't receive. At the time Oaks' QB was Brandon Dawkins who at one point had an offer from ND. Dawkins was a Junior at the time. Malik transferred to Westlake knowing they needed a QB and would have little competition. He did not want stay at Oaks to compete for the starting QB during his Junior year.

During his short time at Oaks Christian Malik came across as arrogant and acted very entitled. He was a poor leader who only cared about himself. His dad made it clear to everyone that he would allow Malik to transfer if they didn't get they wanted. Drama followed them the entire time!

I'm not surprised one bit that Malik is transferring into his fourth school in four years. What will be very interesting is to see what happens at FSU when he will have to compete for a starting job like everyone else. I think that will be a novel situation for him and I don't think he will handle it well. Personally I'm happy FSU will have to deal with the drama that always follows Malik. Fisher should reconsider accepting his commitment because his history of problems and entitlement is well chronicled.

Advertisement
I wouldn't call IMG baby FSU. After Weinke left didn't Steve Walsh take over his position?

Steve Walsh, Chris Weinke, Seantrel Henderson, Joe Mauer, Michael Floyd, Paul Molitor all went to high school at Cretin Derham Hall in Minnesota... Oh and Ryan Mcdonagh captain of the NY Rangers.

Last edited:
Hey Steve, you boot that FSU commit?

29000691E.jpg

Advertisement
Back