Malik Curtis might head to offense.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Advertisement
Curtis a WR? Talk about something everyone and thier momma knew except the Canes coaching staff.
Considering it's being discussed! Da coaching staff does know, He isn't evn on da team yet. Your timetable isn't relevant to da coaching staff.

Burns is a slot guy, even though I forgot about him. I always do lol. I’m talking more outside guys, Al is most likely gone.

Miami is cursed if Blades goes pro after this season after what happened to Bandy. Unless you think he's a legitimate 1st or 2nd rounder, which I don't (yet).

Either way, I agree we need Burns + 2 more if Curtis moves to the offense. But I'm still scratching my head on how to fit everyone in the class. I guess we'll have to trust the coaches, not that it's done us much good in past cycles.

Miami is cursed if Blades goes pro after this season after what happened to Bandy. Unless you think he's a legitimate 1st or 2nd rounder, which I don't (yet).

Either way, I agree we need Burns + 2 more if Curtis moves to the offense. But I'm still scratching my head on how to fit everyone in the class. I guess we'll have to trust the coaches, not that it's done us much good in past cycles.

welp, he's putting together a nice year and he'll have plenty of people in his ear telling him what he wants to hear. Just like Bandy.

TBH, even if kids get a 3rd-4th round grade, I think they're gone.

Advertisement
How come? By the sounds of it, Diaz was ready to move on from Rumph last offseason.

He's failing at CB recruiting again (I know coaches recruit areas rather than positions) - at some point, something has to give.
Seriously man, for the life of me I can’t understand the allegiance that Manny would have to Rumph. Appreciate what he did as a player and I think he’s done a decent/good job coaching the CB room, but it seems he’s always left coaching guys who, for the most part, are athletes/projects at CB because his recruiting is so poor.

Seriously man, for the life of me I can’t understand the allegiance that Manny would have to Rumph. Appreciate what he did as a player and I think he’s done a decent/good job coaching the CB room, but it seems he’s always left coaching guys who, for the most part, are athletes/projects at CB because his recruiting is so poor.

Something to keep an eye on for Manny b/c it could be his undoing. While I applaud Manny for making the right changes on offense (after blowing it initially), his stubborn loyalty for his defensive coaches is concerning.

So a HS recruit is talking about possibilities and people here go crazy as if it was a done deal.
Lets get hin on campus and his position will take care of itself.

@Cribby You think there’s any chance Manny fires Rumph at the end of the season and replaces him with Van Dyke? Not sure how much of a difference there would be as far as coaching goes, but seems like he’d be quite an upgrade in recruiting?

It’s the only logical thing Manny can do at the point. If Rumph draws a blank this year he’s gotta make the move. DVD is already proven on trail, he didn’t go 1st Rd but he played in the league. It’s not like he doesn’t know position, so what does Manny have to lose if he makes the change ? Can’t even say he fired Cane, because he’ll be replacing him with one. If DVD can coach as half as good as he can recruit then we have our own Corey Raymond.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Doesn't matter who's playing corner when you're putting up 50 ppg
Did you really just post that? Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, Washington State, and now Mississippi State say you shouldn’t be commenting on football matters.

We agree.

But the unusual circumstances of this year, and monetary consequences, makes the revolving door of corches less intense this offseason. At least that's how I see it.

Kid Is an athlete and he’ll get put where he's needed which with the way the CB recruiting is going and the current depth at the position, he’ll be a CB.

Advertisement
The more speed in a spread offense the better. We lack that quick twitch beat guys off the line WR. Curtis and Breshard gives us that day 1. I don't give a dam about tall receivers. Speed Speed and more speed!

Advertisement
i repeat he needs to be a wr here. Travis Benjamin all over again and might weigh more so but a tick slower.

Rumph needs to sh*t or get off the pot. Go and reevaluate and grab 2 cbs. Need 1 juco/grad transfer and Brown (img) or flip someone elses cb

Anyone see the kickoff return Curtis got hurt on? Injury occured around the 1:42 mark...

That was Travis Benjamin part deux.

May want to get rid of the dreads after having his scalp removed from his head on that tackle.

i repeat he needs to be a wr here. Travis Benjamin all over again and might weigh more so but a tick slower.

Rumph needs to sh*t or get off the pot. Go and reevaluate and grab 2 cbs. Need 1 juco/grad transfer and Brown (img) or flip someone elses cb
Can Knowles be flipped from FSU?

Advertisement
Back