Malik Curtis might head to offense.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Advertisement
Curtis was a great find by patke and I like him on o or d but the cb room continues to have **** depth and looks to be getting worse next year.

I thought you felt we still had a shot with Brown and even a remote shot with Marshall. Are both those guys completely off the table? Knowles or Cooper? Any Juco CB worth going after?

Advertisement
The thing is, we are short on elite playmakers at BOTH corner and WR. So honestly from that standpoint it's a wash.

What I care about it, is make sure you put him in the position he is BEST at, where will have the biggest impact ON the field. If we do that it really doesn't matter which side of the ball he's on since both positions are in dire need of an upgrade.
Isn't that first sentence simply inconceivable at Miami? And it's been a while for both.

I thought you felt we still had a shot with Brown and even a remote shot with Marshall. Are both those guys completely off the table? Knowles or Cooper? Any Juco CB worth going after?
We are going to have to go into the portal for a CB start of next year, preferably a GT with immediate eligibility. I think brown is still in play but I believe he was hinting at our depth at CB was an issue coming into this year. C.Will dipped, Blades people are assuming goes pro, that leaves Ivey as #1 CB with Dunson and Clarke then a TF in Brown. Hence depth looking even worse next year.

Advertisement
Curtis was a great find by patke and I like him on o or d but the cb room continues to have **** depth and looks to be getting worse next year.
Crib any more talks with Marshall or has that ship sailed??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe rumph can talk blades into staying. If he and king come back along with the players coming in well well well

He can be the next Henderson from UF or corn elder he’s that type of athlete! Hopefully this guy doesn’t do a Sam shields and waste his talents on offense

Advertisement
Back