MALIK CURTIS> ivey??

There ain't a single person on here that doesn't cringe when "Ivey" and "starting" are in the same sentence..

Systems really matter though. Not every player is well-rounded enough to thrive in different systems.

In soccer there was this one player named Diego Forlan. Manchester United bought him and he completely flopped in their system. Then he moved to a different team and set the world on fire.

Not saying Ivey can do the same, but it's possible he actually is good when played to his strengths.

Advertisement
There ain't a single person on here that doesn't cringe when "Ivey" and "starting" are in the same sentence..
Coaching matters fellas....sir Ivey and Mr. Flagg will both be Exhibits #1 and #2 on just how much that rings true.

Save this post for later....

I just cannot see Mario giving random praise this late in fall camp to a guy not deserving of it. At the absolute very least, in a relatively deep CB room, he has to at least proved to be very physical in bump and run coverage and in the run game.

Malik Curtis is the shocker to me....funny how guys like Dunson and Curtis are blossoming all of a sudden isn't it?....must be something in the water lol....

Coaching matters fellas....sir Ivey and Mr. Flagg will both be Exhibits #1 and #2 on just how much that rings true.

I just cannot see Mario giving random praise this late in fall camp to a guy not deserving of it. At the absolute very least, in a relatively deep CB room, he has to at least proved to be very physical in bump and run coverage and in the run game.

Malik Curtis is the shocker to me....funny how guys like Dunson and Curtis are blossoming all of a sudden isn't it?....must be something in the water lol....
Bro teams use to purposely target Ivey And go after him in games…even FAMU went after him one game.. Not to mention the UNC game! Man ain’t no coming back from these Last 2 seasons there is no coaching in the world who can change who Ivey is.

I’d T Rob couldn’t do it there’s no hope… he didn’t improve one iota under him

Anddddddd yet another reason why you let these kids play the position they were recruited for instead hoping they switch.
For what it's worth, he could've been just as good at WR....with WRs supposedly under-performing, I would've liked to see him make the move....

Side note: Which to me, signals that the WRs are having a hard time because they're getting baptized by fire against an elite secondary

Advertisement
😂 ah @Boarcane my arch nemesis…Let me guess millionaire with a hot wife who’s so soft you blocked me on a canes message board but yet responded to my every post ?? Yet cried and got missing when the board use to neg you to death? That doesn’t match up Boar. Still love you bro.. I hope you and your plump wife have a great time. Just admit you use to love my Bleak Visions. You and your but buddies can celebrate being 2-0 while us real fans know the season starts in Texas.
@PIPO ....it's on...lol

Except to give them confidence and help mitigate the risk that they might bolt before enrollment closes if they figure out they're being outperformed.

Advertisement
😂 ah @Boarcane my arch nemesis…Let me guess millionaire with a hot wife who’s so soft you blocked me on a canes message board but yet responded to my every post ?? Yet cried and got missing when the board use to neg you to death? That doesn’t match up Boar. Still love you bro.. I hope you and your plump wife have a great time. Just admit you use to love my Bleak Visions. You and your but buddies can celebrate being 2-0 while us real fans know the season starts in Texas.
security watching GIF

This gone be good

Advertisement
Advertisement
On the Cristobal show he sure was gushing over Ivey. I don’t know. Would like to see what Malik can do as a pr. Been a while since we had a dynamic returner.
Yep, I was going to post that same thing, he was raving about Ivey. No shock, Mario is an old school coach, they always like the kids that give everything they have in practice. Workout warriors. Ivey, Flagg probably two of Mario's favorite players. Whether that earns them playing time over "better" players is the question.

I’d T Rob couldn’t do it there’s no hope… he didn’t improve one iota under him
I thought the consensus was TRob was not a good coach just a great recruiter. If that’s the case I’m not sure this is a valid argument.

Advertisement
Back