MALIK CURTIS> ivey??

Advertisement
Bro teams use to purposely target Ivey And go after him in games…even FAMU went after him one game.. Not to mention the UNC game! Man ain’t no coming back from these Last 2 seasons there is no coaching in the world who can change who Ivey is.

I’d T Rob couldn’t do it there’s no hope… he didn’t improve one iota under him
This whole Talkin' like a ***** schtick is not working for you bluevern. I don't give a Fuuckk about used to or was or anything else past tense with Ivey. New staff, new attitude and maybe new maturity in manhood. I'm all in on Ivey this year. He is going to ball out and hopefully have a long career in the NFL for whoever your favorite team is. #BlueVern

In soccer there was this one player named Diego Forlan. Manchester United bought him and he completely flopped in their system. Then he moved to a different team and set the world on fire.
Oh my lord, that guy was an amazing baller. He set the world on fire in South Africa.

atletico madrid football GIF

Yep, I was going to post that same thing, he was raving about Ivey. No shock, Mario is an old school coach, they always like the kids that give everything they have in practice. Workout warriors. Ivey, Flagg probably two of Mario's favorite players. Whether that earns them playing time over "better" players is the question.

also sounded like he knew about Ivey when at Oregon and may have recruited him too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Antrell Rolle the best overall cb in Miami history… but Kelly Jennings was one of the more technically sound cbs I’ve ever seen in college football. Mimicked WRs running their routes like a **** shadow.
I need no lessons on UM DBs....I promise you that. If there's anything I know to a "T" about UM FB....it'd be DBs....Kelly was nice...but no way was he a better Cover corner than Duane, Ryan, PBuch or Trell....PERIOD

Advertisement
Back