MALIK CURTIS> ivey??

Advertisement
Man I don't know what to tell you guys. This staff, like the last staff, like Ivey and Flagg. The difference now is if they don't show up in games, there's a little depth to roll with other guys. But yea.. they're gonna get their shots.

Well I was a **** baby when Ryan McNeil played at Miami and I still didn’t know what a Miami Hurricane was when Duane Starks played either.
That's completely understandable....but trust me, Starks, McNeil, Trell and PBuch are the 4 best CBs in UM History.....the next level
Jennings
Marshall
Bellinger
Lippett...etc....Jennings was red-shirted in 01 if I remember correctly....he shared playing time with Marshall in 03, after starting in 02.

Advertisement
That's completely understandable....but trust me, Starks, McNeil, Trell and PBuch are the 4 best CBs in UM History.....the next level
Jennings
Marshall
Bellinger
Lippett...etc....Jennings was red-shirted in 01 if I remember correctly....he shared playing time with Marshall in 03, after starting in 02.
I’m not familiar with Bellinger and Lippett. What years were they at UM?

1661974128813.png

Advertisement
😂 ah @Boarcane my arch nemesis…Let me guess millionaire with a hot wife who’s so soft you blocked me on a canes message board but yet responded to my every post ?? Yet cried and got missing when the board use to neg you to death? That doesn’t match up Boar. Still love you bro.. I hope you and your plump wife have a great time. Just admit you use to love my Bleak Visions. You and your but buddies can celebrate being 2-0 while us real fans know the season starts in Texas.
Why aren’t you on Warchant “ real fan”?

I mean... our corners are going to play some real good football. Doesn't matter who it will be.

Advertisement
Unfortunately his opinion is wayyyy wrong.
he very well could be wayyy wrong, but he didn't lecture you and most people here don't lecture you either, but you certainly take any statement that appears to contradict yours as a personal attack, which it isn't. you told me to f@ck off a few days ago because of that stupid swelling/ACL ****. take it easy meng.

he very well could be wayyy wrong, but he didn't lecture you and most people here don't lecture you either, but you certainly take any statement that appears to contradict yours as a personal attack, which it isn't. you told me to f@ck off a few days ago because of that stupid swelling/ACL ****. take it easy meng.
When you say something so ridiculously untrue....be ready to face the backlash. To say that Jennings was a better CB than Starks, PBuch, and McNeil....you better be prepared to face any and all.

Advertisement
Well I was a **** baby when Ryan McNeil played at Miami and I still didn’t know what a Miami Hurricane was when Duane Starks played either.

:sjfd4ytbgaemgtvaw2.jpg:

Ryan McNeil was the first great secondary player whose name I constantly heard when I became a fan as a kid.

Dude made ALOT of plays.

Ryan McNeil was the first great secondary player whose name I constantly heard when I became a fan as a kid.

Dude made ALOT of plays.
Ryan was a bad MFer...And Starks was unconscious...Love Jennings, this isn't a knock on him whatsoever. I saw him play twice in HS in Live Oak. But he ain't starting over either Starks or McNeil....Period

Advertisement
Back