MALIK CURTIS> ivey??

$10 bribe to any mod who will out the mod who banned me and Please no Ivey against Jimbo
$10???? Oh you definitely an FSU fan.

1661896798944.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivey will start. Mario was asked about the 2nd cb spot and the first name he mentioned was ivey.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I blocked you forever ago. I thought you died. Now I’m sad. I can’t believe you’ve wasted all these years trolling here, only to watch us rise from the ashes and your beloved noles become straight up trash. I’m going to bed now. I’ll be in Morocco for the next week. I’ll miss the first two games. I’ll make more money on vacation than you will this year teaching and I’ll return to a Miami team that’s 2-0. **** it’s great to be a Miami Hurricane.
Shut it down dude you just won the day

Advertisement
😂 ah @Boarcane my arch nemesis…Let me guess millionaire with a hot wife who’s so soft you blocked me on a canes message board but yet responded to my every post ?? Yet cried and got missing when the board use to neg you to death? That doesn’t match up Boar. Still love you bro.. I hope you and your plump wife have a great time. Just admit you use to love my Bleak Visions. You and your but buddies can celebrate being 2-0 while us real fans know the season starts in Texas.

Advertisement
Back