Malik Bryant Film Review: Enjoy the locker Billy (Commits to Canes!)

View as article
Dropped out of top 247 in their latest rankings 🤷🏼

Fletcher rose and Demari got a slight bump.

Samson dropped from 14 to 20.

In terms of four-star drops for Miami signees, edge rusher Jayden Waynedropped from No. 75 to No. 103 in the final rankings, wide receiver Robby Washingtondropped from No. 118 to No. 144, Nathaniel Joseph fell from No. 129 to No. 150, tight end Riley Williams dropped from No. 132 to No. 151, cornerback Robert Stafford fell from No. 140 to No. 165

2 rose, Bain stayed at 71, everyone else dropped including Colins A 6 spots to 177.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hmm, Kid was a 5 star at one point
I've never seen so many highly ranked players in a class collectively fall THIS much in my life I think from when they committed.

Malik Bryant was at one point a top 10 player 5 star. Now not even a top 200 player.

Jaden Wayne was a 5 star, now barely a top 100.

Nat Joseph was around 70 I believe.

Popo was a top 100 player. Now below 200.

Riley Williams was like low 50s or 60. Now outside of top 100.

Most of these guys were 5 star or borderline 5 star players...now regular 4 star players.

Advertisement
many recent years past, our signees should have been ranked lower than the ended in the recruiting sites

To Be Honest Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
At least Fletcher is a top 100 guy which is pretty cool. I think that makes 3 years in a row getting a top 100 guy if Chaney counts I don’t remember.

At least Fletcher is a top 100 guy which is pretty cool. I think that makes 3 years in a row getting a top 100 guy if Chaney counts I don’t remember.
I don't blame you, but you forgot the year we brought in Cody and Thad.

Dropped out of top 247 in their latest rankings 🤷🏼

Fletcher rose and Demari got a slight bump.

Samson dropped from 14 to 20.

In terms of four-star drops for Miami signees, edge rusher Jayden Waynedropped from No. 75 to No. 103 in the final rankings, wide receiver Robby Washingtondropped from No. 118 to No. 144, Nathaniel Joseph fell from No. 129 to No. 150, tight end Riley Williams dropped from No. 132 to No. 151, cornerback Robert Stafford fell from No. 140 to No. 165

2 rose, Bain stayed at 71, everyone else dropped including Colins A 6 spots to 177.
But people will claim we didn’t have a top 5 class…..imagine if in every update the players we signed didn’t magically drop and leave us just a few points points out of it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back