Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I saw on UF board Andy Jean is one of a couple they think could be popping soon - maybe this weekend.
He can go for it at this point. Very skilled player who Id love to have. But we are hitting on big targets. No reason to think we won’t at WR, too. In addition to the phenoms we have in Ray Ray and Robbie.

Advertisement
1658884955814.gif

Advertisement
should I be excited about Jean, if we were to land him? Haven't watched his film and his decision seems to be holding up us going after Jaren Hamilton who i'm shocked the big 3 haven't jumped on yet. Dude went from unranked to ranked 495 recently. Gainesville kid too

You want Andy Jean over this kid all day everyday. I dont think its even close to be honest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ye
should I be excited about Jean, if we were to land him? Haven't watched his film and his decision seems to be holding up us going after Jaren Hamilton who i'm shocked the big 3 haven't jumped on yet. Dude went from unranked to ranked 495 recently. Gainesville kid too

Yes.. big big pickup.. kid will be a grear college player and will blow up even more his senior year. Runs great routes, gets open and makes plays, unlike JB dude catches the ball...

Alpha males in the wild are prepared to fight to the death for puzzie.

I blame the epidemic of btch assness on females just giving it away to the biggest softies in the room because he got a sleeve tattoo and acts gangsta.

10k years ago women got wet seeing a young warrior carrying a 200lb Buffalo leg across a valley while soaked in blood and sporting a large laceration across his gut.

Now lil ******* with groomed eyebrows and nail polish getting all the ***.

We need a **** asteroid impact to hit the reset button and all this alpha beta talk will finally be settled.
Yeah, but is it an alpha asteroid? A beta asteroid would even make an impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back