Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here We Go Again GIF

Advertisement
If we’re playing the guessing game and the commitment timelines + points needed to move up…

Bryant
Kinsler
John Walker late surge?
No idea on the 4th. Not gonna say Bonsu yet, maybe a flip at the BBQ. Or - Would love it to be Jean and he’s just trolling UF. Fowles doesn’t fit the timeline.

It's like boxing. Gotta stick & move. They got us last week, this weekend we reload & land a nice combo...I know Mario & crew aren't backing down, & I'm certain that recruiting/NIL/whatever efforts necessary were stepped up after getting shut out last week. I think we take back momentum with a strong week starting with Bryant committing today. LFG

If we’re playing the guessing game and the commitment timelines + points needed to move up…

Bryant
Kinsler
John Walker late surge?
No idea on the 4th. Not gonna say Bonsu yet, maybe a flip at the BBQ. Or - Would love it to be Jean and he’s just trolling UF. Fowles doesn’t fit the timeline.
Bryant
Bonsu
Kinsler
Samson

Advertisement
It's like boxing. Gotta stick & move. They got us last week, this weekend we reload & land a nice combo...I know Mario & crew aren't backing down, & I'm certain that recruiting/NIL/whatever efforts necessary were stepped up after getting shut out last week. I think we take back momentum with a strong week starting with Bryant committing today. LFG

This is the thing that has me so excited. Absolutely relentless. Sure, we will take losses when we are in it for the best of the best but you know Mario and the coaches are not backing down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back