Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude got 50 for 1100 and 11TDs. That suggests that he can play. Let’s be real, everything in regards to Jalen changed when he didn’t come here.
Exactly he always had the same question marks. Personally I said he reminded me of Pope but that doesn't mean he's destined to be Pope.

Advertisement
Exactly he always had the same question marks. Personally I said he reminded me of Pope but that doesn't mean he's destined to be Pope.
Outside of being fast, he is just overall athletic af. There is a reason people said he could be an elite corner. He has elite tools. I like Jean, think he is great but we say he is more refined but he caught 40 for 733 and 8TDs in 14 games compared to Jalen’s 13. That’s not me knocking Jean or his game but this entire angle of Jalen is just footspeed is comical when that foot-speed actually produces. That more than just foot-speed.

Someone just told me Malik Announcing on the 29th. And supposedly Andy Jean too. But I don’t know if I believe the Andy Jean news. But Jean will be in Gainesville for FNL. Sooo maybe that’s his choice 🤷🏾‍♂️
I saw on UF board Andy Jean is one of a couple they think could be popping soon - maybe this weekend.

What went wrong with us and Jean? Everyone assumed he would jump back in and then things just tailed off

Advertisement
Dude got 50 for 1100 and 11TDs. That suggests that he can play. Let’s be real, everything in regards to Jalen changed when he didn’t come here.
To be fair, and please keep in mind that I'm the first person to call out the boards quick change of opinion on a player when he goes somewhere else, this board would constantly crap on Brown.

Board was trying to convert him to CB.

Serious questions if Gattis gets bodied by UF and FSU for Jean and Hykeem. Those are battles you can’t lose. One thing to lose to the Georgias and Alabamas, but not the dumpster fires that are UF and FSU.
Major red flags unless he a tactical genius

To be fair, and please keep in mind that I'm the first person to call out the boards quick change of opinion on a player when he goes somewhere else, this board would constantly crap on Brown.

Yea but moat still wanted him and weren't saying Jean was better. Jean is better talk started late in the game. Jean was trash for a while when he decommited.

Advertisement

Not me
I always thought he was too popeish
I was always on the Washington train
Everything else is gravy
****ey is the outside guy for me
And hopefully Mario and gattis can keep grinding at him

Serious questions if Gattis gets bodied by UF and FSU for Jean and Hykeem. Those are battles you can’t lose. One thing to lose to the Georgias and Alabamas, but not the dumpster fires that are UF and FSU.
ESPECIALLY for South Florida kids... Would be absolutely painful...

I saw on UF board Andy Jean is one of a couple they think could be popping soon - maybe this weekend.

should I be excited about Jean, if we were to land him? Haven't watched his film and his decision seems to be holding up us going after Jaren Hamilton who i'm shocked the big 3 haven't jumped on yet. Dude went from unranked to ranked 495 recently. Gainesville kid too

Advertisement
Advertisement
1658879418934.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back