Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Serious questions if Gattis gets bodied by UF and FSU for Jean and Hykeem. Those are battles you can’t lose. One thing to lose to the Georgias and Alabamas, but not the dumpster fires that are UF and FSU.

Unless he flips/lands some blue chipper at the X that's not on the radar, I am of the opinion he needs to go 2/3 between Williams, Fowles, and Jean.

That said, I won't believe Forfeit State lands one of them until it happens and there is a signature on signing day.

Serious questions if Gattis gets bodied by UF and FSU for Jean and Hykeem. Those are battles you can’t lose. One thing to lose to the Georgias and Alabamas, but not the dumpster fires that are UF and FSU.
what questions will there be for an OC who has been here for 4 months, fresh off winning the Broyles award

give the man a full cycle

Advertisement
You said "Serious questions" and didn't ask a question.... Ummmm...
Confused Topsy Turvey GIF

They are desperate to win anything Vs Miami right now. Don’t underestimate the levels of desperation that they will go to just to claim a “victory” over Miami. D$ has even said that UF is trying ridiculous things.

The nice thing is we have plenty of time till signing day and a more established quarterback that will make our receivers look way better than anything they have.

Advertisement
Simple, he is WAY more athletic

He’s just gotta fix the problem between his ears if what they say is true about people getting inside his head.

People down here were also saying Jean is the best receiver in Miami-Dade co

Guys with speed always have a skill that can't be taught. Route running can be refined. Catching can be trained. Physicality can be practiced. Speed you either have or dont.
Which doesn't always translate to anything on the field, otherwise we'd have the Willie Dixon, Tavarous Bain, and Tory Mitchell jerseys as best sellers.

Advertisement
Which doesn't always translate to anything on the field, otherwise we'd have the Willie Dixon, Tavarous Bain, and Tory Mitchell jerseys as best sellers.
I said higher ceiling. Some guys don't want it bad enough. Some guys get injured. Some guys get bad coaching. He may be the next Will Fuller or he could be the next George Farmer.

I said higher ceiling. Some guys don't want it bad enough. Some guys get injured. Some guys get bad coaching. He may be the next Will Fuller or he could be the next George Farmer.
The knock on him is all there is is the foot speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back