Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Bunch of them used to come into the Hilton I was an Executive Sous Chef at back in 91. I'm talking Jimmy Snuka too Bret the Hit Man Hart....they'd call me out of the kitchen often in ref to having their meals done a certain way. Alot of them were very Health conscious food-wise....
Hit man was a favorite wrestler of mine. I’m not surprised that he was strict with his diet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Luca Brasi being an actual Columbo body guard came out of left field for me. And the way they filmed him practicing what he was gonna say to the Don 😂😂
The Luca bit was definitely one of them (played by Ferigno).
The “Carlo treatment “ was another, although in the movie you see Caan throwing some air balls.

I remember that name. **** that’s impressive.
the princess bride GIF

Advertisement
Mario shouted out Gordon Solie and a bunch of other Championship Wrestling from Florida legends during his interview with Roy Firestone. He was one of those kids going to the Miami Beach Convention Center.
Like people watching a naked Lance Armstrong, Mario never once took his eye off the ball

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s a subscription service. It’s not expensive but does cost monthly
Thank you you don’t see any great Mafia movies or series these days. Godfather of Harlem is going into its 3rd year very good it’s very rare to see a quality historically accurate production like this these days. That’s on Epix which most don’t get which is rather silly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back