Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pushed back from Wednesday to supposedly today; but today has come and he hasn’t confirmed his intentions to even commit. Aka, if Miami was the team to beat on Wednesday, and we were allegedly still looking ok for today…Ohio Taint comin.
If he doesn’t announce this weekend, it’s Ohio state imo. Even the insiders said that

Advertisement
What’s crazy is that you don’t know that anything can happen. Yeah, kids not gone, but he’s also not ours until the papers are signed. It’s not “beta” to understand that.
Also the insiders did suggest said that uf was coming hard. It’s Miami but it is tighter

What’s crazy is that you don’t know that anything can happen. Yeah, kids not gone, but he’s also not ours until the papers are signed. It’s not “beta” to understand that.
This until papers are signed concept is overblown. How many of Mario's verbal at Oregon flipped elsewhere ? I'm willing to bet not many. This isn't Golden or Manny. People need to realize this is a professional regime and not amateur learn on the job bs anymore. If he announces for us he's coming.

Cribbys latest?

I think he just finished up his morning ****. You want to count the drips?

Fr everyone acting like they a child who lost their mom asking for cribby. ***** annoying af
There are certain posters ( 👀 ) who do it all the time. I thought it was just me who found the umbilical chord hold my hand and make me feel better requests for recruiting info annoying.

Y’all thirsty mother****ers need to learn better coping skills.

Advertisement
There are certain posters ( 👀 ) who do it all the time. I thought it was just me who found the umbilical chord hold my hand and make me feel better requests for recruiting info annoying.

It's Saturday and I know how sensitive mods can get so I'll just. 👀

Lol Colored ppl time!!
Yeah… I’m going to bow out of this one. In the meantime, interesting avatar.

DDD276B7-B6B0-482C-8B37-A3F66DCFA679.gif

I ain’t asking but I’m **** sure in here looking for his posts.

Advertisement

People need to understand if he has an update to post positive or negative he will post it. Not like he waits for someone to ask for info. If he has not posted something new you can assume the previous info is still the current info.

Advertisement
The pushing back of the announcement is going to become this cycle’s kiss of death.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back