Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
How with no evidence? Everything in yo post is might, not a great feeling, mystery, drama! But no evidence either way.
I actually gave explanations for why I think Bryant might be trending away: Bryant might postpone his decision, which is on the heels of the Gata allegedly having Buzz in the recruitment, and Gaby, who was constantly reassuring Canes' fans about Bryant, has stopped doing that.

I said "think" because I'm not an insider and I'm not going to pretend to be one. But I'm on a message board, so I'm going to share my opinion, and that's what I think.

Advertisement
I actually gave explanations for why I think Bryant might be trending away: Bryant might postpone his decision, which is on the heels of the Gata allegedly having Buzz in the recruitment, and Gaby, who was constantly reassuring Canes' fans about Bryant, has stopped doing that.

I said "think" because I'm not an insider and I'm not going to pretend to be one. But I'm on a message board, so I'm going to share my opinion, and that's what I think.
Hey cane family! Not coming at yu just wanted more feedback on yo post. Thought i missed something!

How with no evidence? Everything in yo post is might, not a great feeling, mystery, drama! But no evidence either way.
Years of paranoia and L's has reached a peak with the fanbase. Unless CB's start rolling in another direction or Cribby/Leeds say differently this kid is ours yet the beta vibes of a small section of the fanbase & Gaby/247 still putting uncertainty out there and it's crazy people don't see thru this

Years of paranoia and L's has reached a peak with the fanbase. Unless CB's start rolling in another direction or Cribby/Leeds say differently this kid is ours yet the beta vibes of a small section of the fanbase & Gaby/247 still putting uncertainty out there and it's crazy people don't see thru this
That's why i be asking questions fam! To see if it's got substance or is it our ptsd from koker, Shanndy, folden and danny miaz!

Lmfao love this logic: "I think Miami, but other poster says perhaps not Miami, so I'm more manly!!"

In fairness to you and your point, my balls did start shriveling up when I was typing that I'm a bit doubtful given the recent turn of events, so you may actually be on to something re your theory about a connection between testosterone/manliness and whether you think a recruit is going to pick Miami.

Advertisement
Interesting... Gaby just said he doesn't know if Bryant will actually commit today. He believes he is still having his "party" as scheduled- he hasn't heard anything that says otherwise - but isn't sure he will actually announce anything.. "The tell-all on this class one day is going to be epic."
What party are they having? A birthday?

What’s crazy is that you don’t know that anything can happen. Yeah, kids not gone, but he’s also not ours until the papers are signed. It’s not “beta” to understand that.

Advertisement
Fr everyone acting like they a child who lost their mom asking for cribby. ***** annoying af

I Aint Wanna Be Too Thirsty Love And Hip Hop GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just want one of the five at this point, just let it be Bryant for the Gator Tears mannnn. Bonsu can’t even commit to a commitment date.

0/5 and Gator Cheers would be infuriating.
How are we looking on Bonsu? Haven't been tuned in there.

How are we looking on Bonsu? Haven't been tuned in there.
Pushed back from Wednesday to supposedly today; but today has come and he hasn’t confirmed his intentions to even commit. Aka, if Miami was the team to beat on Wednesday, and we were allegedly still looking ok for today…Ohio Taint comin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back