Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting... Gaby just said he doesn't know if Bryant will actually commit today. He believes he is still having his "party" as scheduled- he hasn't heard anything that says otherwise - but isn't sure he will actually announce anything.. "The tell-all on this class one day is going to be epic."

Advertisement
Interesting... Gaby just said he doesn't know if Bryant will actually commit today. He believes he is still having his "party" as scheduled- he hasn't heard anything that says otherwise - but isn't sure he will actually announce anything.. "The tell-all on this class one day is going to be epic."

I think this would be a first, a recruit hosts a commitment party to not commit.

Fr everyone acting like they a child who lost their mom asking for cribby. ***** annoying af
E3265B2F-A14B-4682-B58D-EF1B99ADDE3A.gif

Advertisement
Fr everyone acting like they a child who lost their mom asking for cribby. ***** annoying af

I was just thinking that. We're turning into UFags. Always worried if 247 or some 18-year old at On3 is going to re-rank our recruits. Always asking for Cribby to hold our hand. Eating mayonnaise with our mac & cheese. It's gross.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby seems to be avoiding answering whether he still view us as the team to beat for Bryant. Bryant himself might have a commitment party with no commitment (typing that made me LOL, never seen that **** before).

All the mystery, drama, and uncertainty surrounding this doesn't leave me with a great feeling considering that we were the overwhelming consensus pick just a few days ago. This could be trending away from us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gaby seems to be avoiding answering whether he still view us as the team to beat for Bryant. Bryant himself might have a commitment party with no commitment.

All the mystery, drama, and uncertainty surrounding this doesn't leave me with a great feeling considering that we were the overwhelming consensus pick just a few days ago. This could be trending away from us.
Certainly possible. Also possible that Gaby doesn’t know or Gaby feels Miami locked it up but has been asked to stay quiet for now

Gaby seems to be avoiding answering whether he still view us as the team to beat for Bryant. Bryant himself might have a commitment party with no commitment.

How with no evidence? Everything in yo post is might, not a great feeling, mystery, drama! But no evidence either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back