2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a massive talent infusion with Aguero for the LB spot.

If Bissainthe wasn’t here, I’d say this could be a Pinckney/Quarterman situation.

Everyone else in that room not named Bissainthe and Chase Smith can submit their transfer paperwork in Nov’22
I know we speak in hyperbole all the time here but this kid could probably start for us this year if they gave him time to learn the playbook

Physically he looks ready especially compared to what we have

Advertisement

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

UF was throwing around crazy money, and no deal was finalized so I was careful. I don’t sign off until it’s “done“. Obviously we were in a good spot for a minute now but i‘ve seen safer bets go south than him.
So those fools offered the most money, he said no, and then they came back over the top with an offer to beat their own best offfer.. 😂

You might win a battle that way, but you’re gonna get destroyed in the war

Advertisement
Im talking about them man who talking bout Mario cant Coach because of his record at Oregon. Atleast try to keep up. Man talking like Saban now is the only Saban there ever was. Its real ******* nice when you get the top class every year. Bravo, what you think gonna happen when we start doing that, with South FL athletes?

You’re right. Larry Coker won a championship. Easy to do when you just out recruit and out talent everyone.

This is why Mario can’t go 2/5 this week. Champions are made during recruiting season. Right now. You want to beat Bama, you got to out-recruit Bama. And not just for one or two recruits here and there….you gotta win far more recruiting battles against them than you lose and stack stack stack

Lol. Cribby is the man, but Ive been telling y’all for the longest... Cane! And he shuts it down on 7/23. No one will come close. Also, heard that Miami wanted Kirkland to hold off on his commitment. Sounds like they favoring Kinsler more. But if Olaus Alien don’t end up committing… I can see Payton potentially committing on Saturday to Miami
I’d rather Kirkland anyway

If Bissainthe wasn’t here, I’d say this could be a Pinckney/Quarterman situation.

Everyone else in that room not named Bissainthe and Chase Smith can submit their transfer paperwork in Nov’22
I’m intrigued by Thomas Davis switching his position to LB…think he has a shot.

Advertisement
You’re right. Larry Coker won a championship. Easy to do when you just out recruit and out talent everyone.

This is why Mario can’t go 2/5 this week. Champions are made during recruiting season. Right now. You want to beat Bama, you got to out-recruit Bama. And not just for one or two recruits here and there….you gotta win far more recruiting battles against them than you lose and stack stack stack
Mario’s been on the job 7-1/2 months. No one can reasonable expect him to completely turn around 2 decades of incompetence in that short period of time. What he has done is **** near miraculous all things considered.

“With Aguero”????

👀👀👀

Advertisement
Lol. Cribby is the man, but Ive been telling y’all for the longest... Cane! And he shuts it down on 7/23. No one will come close. Also, heard that Miami wanted Kirkland to hold off on his commitment. Sounds like they favoring Kinsler more. But if Olaus Alien don’t end up committing… I can see Payton potentially committing on Saturday to Miami
U been, what's your read on John Walker?

Mario’s been on the job 7-1/2 months. No one can reasonable expect him to completely turn around 2 decades of incompetence in that short period of time. What he has done is **** near miraculous all things considered.

Alabama and Georgia don’t care that Mario has been here 7 months. There are no moral victories or mulligans in football, there are only W’s and L’s.

You want to be a playoff team and compete for championships, then you gotta sign top 5 classes year after year after year. Those are facts.

Nobody said it was easy but if you wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best on the trail. Mario will either get it done or he won’t.

Glad we’re getting Malik, think we should circle back on Kirkland to make up for Alinen

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back