2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Tribe Called Quest Omg GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. Cribby is the man, but Ive been telling yā€™all for the longest... Cane! And he shuts it down on 7/23. No one will come close. Also, heard that Miami wanted Kirkland to hold off on his commitment. Sounds like they favoring Kinsler more. But if Olaus Alien donā€™t end up committingā€¦ I can see Payton potentially committing on Saturday to Miami

Advertisement
Lol. Cribby is the man, but Ive been telling yā€™all for the longest... Cane! And he shuts it down on 7/23. No one will come close. Also, heard that Miami wanted Kirkland to hold off on his commitment. Sounds like they favoring Kinsler more. But if Olaus Alien donā€™t end up committingā€¦ I can see Payton potentially committing on Saturday to Miami
Havenā€™t been able to keep up but I thought he switched his commitment date?

Back to the 23rd?

This is a massive talent infusion with Aguero for the LB spot.

If Bissainthe wasnā€™t here, Iā€™d say this could be a Pinckney/Quarterman situation.

Everyone else in that room not named Bissainthe and Chase Smith can submit their transfer paperwork in Novā€™22

Advertisement
This is a massive talent infusion with Aguero for the LB spot.

If Bissainthe wasnā€™t here, Iā€™d say this could be a Pinckney/Quarterman situation.

Everyone else in that room not named Bissainthe and Chase Smith can submit their transfer paperwork in Novā€™22
Itā€™ll be refreshing to see sideline to sideline LB play again.

UF was throwing around crazy money, and no deal was finalized so I was careful. I donā€™t sign off until itā€™s ā€œdoneā€œ. Obviously we were in a good spot for a minute now but iā€˜ve seen safer bets go south than him.

UF was throwing around crazy money, and no deal was finalized so I was careful. I donā€™t sign off until itā€™s ā€œdoneā€œ. Obviously we were in a good spot for a minute now but iā€˜ve seen safer bets go south than him.
Very true. His people didnā€™t tell me about the money, but they did say they were not to fond of the coaches. That was ultimately the deciding factor. Said the coaches are good guys, but they in their wordsā€¦ ā€œSeem a bit lame in terms of football.ā€ Same reason why Baxter will not end up there at UF for sure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back