2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bryant and Aguirre alone will be an A+ haul that will put a new fear in the Bamas, Jawjas, Clempsuns, etc. out there. Get them in the fold and go balls to the wall for Hill. Those two with a Hill or Curtis and hopefully Bobby Wash as the local guy, our LB room will look NOTHING like the Diaz tenure...

Why not have him do both here?

I mention this because it's exactly what Charlie Strong did at UF with Brandon Spikes. Spikes, a 'big' LB, would rush off the edge in passing downs, and play off-ball in other scenarios. We have two highly experienced DCs on staff (Steele and Strong) and two guys who have worked aside some of the best in the business (Addae from his time with Kirby, and JT from his time under Saban with the dolphins. I say we 'stack chips' and let greentree decide.

Matt Thomas is a excellent comparions, skill-set wise.
That’s ideal imo

Advertisement
Bryant and Aguirre alone will be an A+ haul that will put a new fear in the Bamas, Jawjas, Clempsuns, etc. out there. Get them in the fold and go balls to the wall for Hill. Those two with a Hill or Curtis and hopefully Bobby Wash as the local guy, our LB room will look NOTHING like the Diaz tenure...

Das it, meng. Those kids are SEC kids. Bring them down. Bryant is a beast.

Advertisement
Do you guys think we take 3 or 4 LBs?

Bryant, Aguirre and Bobby Washington would be ideal as a legit 3 I think we SHOULD land. If someone as good as Anthony Hill wants in you take 4 without question. We’re looking at a complete 180 from the Diaz disaster.

Do you guys think we take 3 or 4 LBs?

Bryant, Aguirre and Bobby Washington would be ideal as a legit 3 I think we SHOULD land. If someone as good as Anthony Hill wants in you take 4 without question. We’re looking at a complete 180 from the Diaz disaster.
I think you answered your own question fam. You know we're taking the 5 stars and the Top 100 kid with local and staff ties. If Bobby's coming, you know who's coming with him. Plus he's local and a borderline 4 star talent in his own right....

LOL no doubt about it! I've been telling people about this one for a minute. Cane. I can be more reserved and say anything can happen etc. but I'll put it out there:)
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Advertisement
4 lbs a must.

Seen 2 of our current LBS at the youth fair this week and both looked like regular high school guys at the youth fair.

In contrast as a high school sr i went to the youth fair and ended up directly in front of Andre Johnson and some other Um guys and Andre Johnson looked like a NFL lb at the time...dude looked like 50 cent in a tank top. My boy who was with me who was a 6'2-6'3 wr and considered a bully then too instantly said yea i need to hit the weight room even more now lol

Advertisement
I think you answered your own question fam. You know we're taking the 5 stars and the Top 100 kid with local and staff ties. If Bobby's coming, you know who's coming with him. Plus he's local and a borderline 4 star talent in his own right....
I agree getting Bobby and Robby both would be HUGE. Some people don’t really like Bobby but I personally think he’s severely underrated in the rankings. I expect him to get a good bump once season rolls around. I like him better than Stanquan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back