2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@1murhurricane do you have any insight into Raul Aguirre's recruitment? I know it's been shared here that his family and Mario have a connection that traces back to Columbus High. I could be confusing him with another kid, though. Sorry if so.

Curious if you know anything about Aguirre and traction with Miami or lack thereof?
Thats a thumper we should prioritize as well. Aguirre wanna know where we are with him

I remember how we had that EDGE K Harris locked up who was a top 150 player and then Bama came in last second and snagged him.
True. Our traction came out of nowhere with him. Supposedly a Jess Simpson connection. Like those ever panned out. 🤦‍♂️

Advertisement
Look who is up to his old Saban tricks, landing his helicopter at Jones HS in Orlando today to see 2023 5* LB Malik Bryant.

Go Canes

I wish someone would have given me a heads-up, I would have gone down and painted a big target circle on the East-West Expressway so that when Saban tried to land, he'd get run the fvck over by morning rush hour.

@1murhurricane do you have any insight into Raul Aguirre's recruitment? I know it's been shared here that his family and Mario have a connection that traces back to Columbus High. I could be confusing him with another kid, though. Sorry if so.

Curious if you know anything about Aguirre and traction with Miami or lack thereof?

I don't know anything there but I'll find out!

Advertisement
Am I the only one that thinks he’s a standup Will backer in our Defense?

He’s better suited to be an 3-4 OLB Jack Rusher, because he’s a bit undersized to be a 4-man front DE.

Not saying he couldn’t do it, just saying I think he projects more as a Standup Backer in our current system.

He’s better suited to be an 3-4 OLB Jack Rusher, because he’s a bit undersized to be a 4-man front DE.

Not saying he couldn’t do it, just saying I think he projects more as a Standup Backer in our current system.
Sounds like that's what we're recruiting him at......right @1murhurricane?

He and Raul Aguirre would be my dream pair at LB.....

Advertisement

100000%…..

And I am excited to potentially bring in a LB with his measurables, short area burst, closing speed and physical play who naturally has the ability to get after the passer too. He shows ability in space as well, it’s not like he is some big stiff who doesn’t know what he is doing off the ball. While listed at 6’2 235, he is probably 6’1 225-230 which is absolutely fine obviously. He would have to be a Will for us considering we will be 2 true LBs vast majority of the time and I don’t think Mike is really a fit for him. He will have to learn how to truly play off the ball LB but we finally have the guys that can teach him how to do that, lol.

Last edited:

You're definitely not the only one haha. He's an edge/hybrid guy all day

Advertisement

I see the same thing. I want this kid because he is a supreme talent but I question the fit. Like you said he is good enough to fit in any scheme but I think his best fit would be a 3-4. Unfortunately I’m having Marcus Robinson flashes. Kid is probably better than MR was in space but you get my drift. I want all 3 that are committing on June 23rd and Malik is 💯 the most talented but I think we actually need the other two more. Actually I take that back, LB is atrocious for us.

100000%…..

And I am excited to potentially bring in a LB with his measurables, short area burst, closing speed and physical play who naturally has the ability to get after the passer too. He shows ability in space as well, it’s not like he is some big stiff who doesn’t know what he is doing off the ball. While listed at 6’2 235, he is probably 6’1 225-230 which is absolutely fine obviously. He would have to be a Will for us considering we will be 2 true LBs vast majority of the time and I don’t think Mike is really a fit for him. He will have to learn how to truly play off the ball LB but we finally have the guys that can teach him how to do that, lol.
Micah Lite🤔🤔🤔🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back