2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The Kid Mero What GIF by Desus & Mero

Why is committing to an All star game a thing
Just wait for the inevitable decommit from an all-star game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They all train together. Guys, I’ve worked with their trainer, he’s a FSU alum, and I can say this… Kirkland and Bryant wouldn’t shock me to end up at UM. LeBlanc is the one I’m not sure about. Im hearing that they want to go to school together, and that happens… Bama, Miami, and OSU could be that spot. Personally, I’m not worried about UF here.

They all train together. Guys, I’ve worked with their trainer, he’s a FSU alum, and I can say this… Kirkland and Bryant wouldn’t shock me to end up at UM. LeBlanc is the one I’m not sure about. Im hearing that they want to go to school together, and that happens… Bama, Miami, and OSU could be that spot. Personally, I’m not worried about UF here.

If it ain’t us I hope it’s out of the state

In these instances I don't get too attached to the statements they make about them all going to the same school. They can publicly put it out, but it's a good chance they don't all wind up at the same school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@1murhurricane do you have any insight into Raul Aguirre's recruitment? I know it's been shared here that his family and Mario have a connection that traces back to Columbus High. I could be confusing him with another kid, though. Sorry if so.

Curious if you know anything about Aguirre and traction with Miami or lack thereof?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back