Malik Agbo

To be fair, us northerners think summer in the south is unlivable

I guess that's why people pay tons of money to live in San Fran weather, although that place has been thoroughly ruined

Ever hear the term, "thang's looser than a San Francisco sphincter?"

It is common for a reason . . .

Advertisement
Lmfao ok actually I was a dual sport athlete in hs n won a state championship in a semi pro football league but w.e. you say clown.

Just bc your a birdwatcher or some **** doesn't mean your an athlete. 🐤🐦🦉🦤🦆🦢🦅🕊🦤🦩🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Joe'cane-i wasn't coming f4 u, jus saying let feely work with him and in 2yrs wen he his needed, we have our self a specimen like nelson is this year! Was da fridge not an athlete or wilfork? It took a lil athletic ability to run, jump, see ball, go catch ball.

I kno nelson played his freshman and soph year!.. Hence why i said wen needed we needed nelson, we wouldn't need agbo this year!

Advertisement
Every high school player that said he couldn’t afford to travel to Miami never signed here.
That tackle form wv that signed with Tennessee said he couldn’t afford to travel here but visited the entire cot **** sec.
That kid was also in West Virginia and not Washington state. According to 247, Agbo has only taken two OVs, Miami and Oklahoma, which is consistent with the two schools that it seems will battle for him.

You can't, or at least shouldn't, assume one kid will or won't do something based on what another kid did or didn't do.

That kid was also in West Virginia and not Washington state. According to 247, Agbo has only taken two OVs, Miami and Oklahoma, which is consistent with the two schools that it seems will battle for him.

You can't, or at least shouldn't, assume one kid will or won't do something based on what another kid did or didn't do.
I’m just being an *** bro.

Advertisement

I guess that's why people pay tons of money to live in San Fran weather, although that place has been thoroughly ruined

That's why we have pools or other sources of water to cool off in when it gets to hot in the south you just have to occasionally be creative..
3e96VPsI84qMMgg8jnpa8an_vR4296PiVGXcauUgSQc.jpg

Go Canes

Last edited:

First of all it's way easier to cool down than it is to get warm.

Just wait till you get old. You will be begging to live in the south.

First of all it's way easier to cool down than it is to get warm.

Just wait till you get old. You will be begging to live in the south.
Yeah try walking the dog in the winter in Canada. If you dare take your gloves off to check your phone it's a wrap they're gonna be cold and stiff for a long time. Try playing video games with cold winter hands.

Advertisement
I will absolutely live in the South when I’m in my 50-60s. Just not in the summer
Yeah so I grew up here and the Heat never bothered me but now that I'm almost 50 the summers are getting harder to deal with. Need to find a summer home destination. Was thinking Laguna Beach but then remembered I could probably only afford an outhouse. LOL

How many lineman is OU taking? They are the biggest threat for him but I don’t think he can commit to them right now.

Advertisement
OU just picked up Jacob Sexton and their also favored for Jake Taylor and they’re after George Fitzpatrick hard. That’s not including their other OL commit and the interior guys. Anybody know how many they’re taking?

Advertisement
Back