Malik Agbo

Get him back to CG or it’s over. Wiltfong also stated he likes where they stand for him.

Advertisement
Apparently he found it entertaining.

"I really have a good bond with Gavin Sawchuck, Kaden Helms, Devon Campbelland Cameron Williams," said Agbo. "We were together almost the whole time and all of us had a ton of fun and really built a good bond."

Agbo had previously taken an official to Miami, and he said the trips were both good experiences.

"It was the real deal compared to Miami," said Agbo. "It was a live experience from the moment I got picked up from the airport all the way till we got dropped off."
"It was the real deal compared to Miami," said Agbo. " Very interesting

Advertisement

"I really have a good bond with Gavin Sawchuck, Kaden Helms, Devon Campbelland Cameron Williams," said Agbo. "We were together almost the whole time and all of us had a ton of fun and really built a good bond."

Agbo had previously taken an official to Miami, and he said the trips were both good experiences.

"It was the real deal compared to Miami," said Agbo. "It was a live experience from the moment I got picked up from the airport all the way till we got dropped off."
Lol that sounds about right. What he’s really trying to say is that he’s God there and not here

Advertisement
Both Oregon and Oklahoma have A LOT of OL on the roster. Per 247, the roster outlook show Oklahoma with 12, Oregon with 14. Miami has 9. Pretty much guaranteed to have a starting job at Miami. He'll have to go through a lot more competition at the two UOs- some kids will take that into consideration. Also, I don't think he's criticizing how UM treated him- he's talking about the different feel of the cities (if you can call Norman, OK a city).

Advertisement
Both Oregon and Oklahoma have A LOT of OL on the roster. Per 247, the roster outlook show Oklahoma with 12, Oregon with 14. Miami has 9. Pretty much guaranteed to have a starting job at Miami. He'll have to go through a lot more competition at the two UOs- some kids will take that into consideration. Also, I don't think he's criticizing how UM treated him- he's talking about the different feel of the cities (if you can call Norman, OK a city).

Not sure what numbers you’re using. We should probably put a couple more spots to Ol in my view but 9? Maybe a few guys were cut loose, but we’ve put the following kids on scholarship the past several years:

Nelson, Donaldson, Gaynor, Rivers, Scaife
Campbell, Herbert, Hillary, Clark, Traore, Williams
Washington, McLaughlin, Rodriguez, Seymour

We also have the new OG guy from UNLV.

Not sure what numbers you’re using. We should probably put a couple more spots to Ol in my view but 9? Maybe a few guys were cut loose, but we’ve put the following kids on scholarship the past several years:

Nelson, Donaldson, Gaynor, Rivers, Scaife
Campbell, Herbert, Hillary, Clark, Traore, Williams
Washington, McLaughlin, Rodriguez, Seymour

We also have the new OG guy from UNLV.

I don't know how 247 does its roster projections. They say 9. I noticed they don't have Donaldson listed for whatever reason.

Williams
Herbert
Hillery
Campbell
Nelson
ElGammal
Washington
Walker
McLaughlin

Maybe that's outdated info

Advertisement
"It was the real deal compared to Miami," said Agbo. " Very interesting

Yeah, tells me Miami didn't really impact him that much lol.

Also, if he is getting along with the likes of Cameron Williams, then the kid is probably small college football bound.

My takeaway was the writer twisted Agbo words because how can you say both were " good experiences" then say " it was the real deal compared to Miami"? It seems like he may have meant it's the real deal just like comparing it to Miami. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but if that's the real quote then his experience obviously wasn't that good here

My takeaway was the writer twisted Agbo words because how can you say both were " good experiences" then say " it was the real deal compared to Miami"? It seems like he may have meant it's the real deal just like comparing it to Miami. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but if that's the real quote then his experience obviously wasn't that good here
I agree. He has been raving about Miami. I believe we’re dealing with bad journalism on this one.

I agree. He has been raving about Miami. I believe we’re dealing with bad journalism on this one.
All the writer had to say was he asked " how would you compare this visit to your visit to Miami?" And then everything reads differently. It's small things because the writer didn't necessarily lie he just made OU look better but I'm not falling for this trap

Advertisement
Back