Malik Agbo

Advertisement
Advertisement
This staff has never really had OV and in person contact. Thats why.

Think about our staff last time OVs were allowed and happening.

Dan Enos -> Lashlee
Stubblefield -> Likens
Barry -> Garin
Baker -> Ish
Rumph -> Trob

These were good recruiters too but also

Stroud -> Simpson
Banda -> DVD

To answer youre question, no the staff is not asking kids to say they love Miami. Its just happening.
People dont realize how much recruiters are at the core just communicators and if you can't click with a recruit during the process even if you're a great coach how do you expect to get the most out of a kid who eventually plays for you? That's what we finally have here

People dont realize how much recruiters are at the core just communicators and if you can't click with a recruit during the process even if you're a great coach how do you expect to get the most out of a kid who eventually plays for you? That's what we finally have here
But if you dropping bags all you gotta say is “hey bighead” and your school is automatically “showing the most love” lol

But if you dropping bags all you gotta say is “hey bighead” and your school is automatically “showing the most love” lol
Jake the Snake putting in work. His future LT, seems to be having a real good time.
4680E5A6-FF75-4ED1-A1DE-1D2BA4420B24.png

Finally looked at his HUDL. There's a lot to like, but he's more of a project than I expected. Needs S&C in a big way, OG at the next level, IMO. He absolutely dominates his opponent, so not sure about his burst and legs because his arm strength alone were enough.

A people mover for sure if he can keep the weight off. Reminds me of Donaldson a lot (which is a big compliment), and will have the same opportunities and challenges.

If Justice likes him, and he passes Feeley's evals, then I trust they'll know how to get him to where he needs to be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1st guy off the bus type of frame and proportions. His agility, flexibility and balance at that size is pretty special. He's just got heavy calves so he lacks the quickness to play OT. Inside he should be able to mirror rushers and execute all run assignments except for distant pulls. He can combo block up to the 2nd level using his agility and balance as long as he doesn't have to go too far.

High-level OG prospect imo. I like him better than Donaldson and much more than that sloppy mountain who went to FSU (legit forgot his name but I liked him more than most too).

Advertisement
1st guy off the bus type of frame and proportions. His agility, flexibility and balance at that size is pretty special. He's just got heavy calves so he lacks the quickness to play OT. Inside he should be able to mirror rushers and execute all run assignments except for distant pulls. He can combo block up to the 2nd level using his agility and balance as long as he doesn't have to go too far.

High-level OG prospect imo. I like him better than Donaldson and much more than that sloppy mountain who went to FSU (legit forgot his name but I liked him more than most too).
Lucas

Advertisement
Back