Malcolm Lewis

Advertisement
Malcum is not great at any one thing, but he is great at catching kickoffs out of bounds....Or something like that, someone post the Donofrio clip.:ambivalence:

Lewis as our primary KR tells you a lot about Rick and just how deeply conservative and risk averse he is. There are better options on this team. Probably 15 better options. But Rick uses him because he thinks he won't drop the ball or make a bad decision.

Bingo.

In Richt's mind: Least Likely to Fumble >>>> Most Likely to have a big return

If the team were better overall I'd be fine with this, but at this point I don't see much reason not to swing for the fences. This is like Kayaa's first game where they were clearly scared to let him throw. I just kept thinking, let the kid sling it, let's at least go down trying.

Weren't FlirtySprite and a couple other cheerleaders hyping Malcolm up before the season because of a couple compliments he got from Richt? (while dissing me for saying that I didn't' think he was that good)

I thought this was supposed to be his break-out year.

Advertisement
so i guess coach just decided we will not return a kick for a TD this year, only way is if they kick to the other side and Travis Homer catches it

I was wondering this during the game....other team definitely isn't going to kick to Homer, but can he not run to the other side and switch places with Malcolm Lewis right before the ball is being kicked? Would love to see him get a shot at a couple returns

so i guess coach just decided we will not return a kick for a TD this year, only way is if they kick to the other side and Travis Homer catches it

I was wondering this during the game....other team definitely isn't going to kick to Homer, but can he not run to the other side and switch places with Malcolm Lewis right before the ball is being kicked? Would love to see him get a shot at a couple returns

The solution is for both guys to line up in the middle of the goal line and wherever the ball goes, the "main" KOR guy follows it and fields it.

The solution is for both guys to line up in the middle of the goal line and wherever the ball goes, the "main" KOR guy follows it and fields it.
That's a solution if you're looking for a solution. Rick isn't. He positions Lewis where he does because he wants him to be the primary KR.

Advertisement
Back