Malcolm Lewis

Problem2

All-American
Premium
May be the worst player I have ever seen. I think every time he's touched the ball this year something bad as happened. Makes me sad he is the best we got for KR.

Advertisement
so i guess coach just decided we will not return a kick for a TD this year, only way is if they kick to the other side and Travis Homer catches it

Elder should be returning kicks. Staph worried about him getting hurt. Jimmy and Butch never had such worries. Santana moss approves this message

Advertisement
I won't hold it against him, career was never goin to be the same after his foot was pointing opposite direction.. He should of just stayed a feel good story and got his degree.. Any coach who actually uses him, ehhhh

I don't think he should be back there, but he's actually not terrible on returns (bonehead play yesterday notwithstanding, of course). Not good, but not terrible. Seems to have decent vision. Just limited athleticism.

That opening kickoff yesterday was dumbfounding... Among the most egregious mental errors I've ever seen, especially to START the **** game

Advertisement
Anyone have a Vine or video of that opening kickoff yesterday? I'm sure it'll be on "Come on Man" tomorrow.

Advertisement
I'm wondering if the fact that every kick goes his way, this is a known thing, haven't seen 1 kick go right to homer

Advertisement
Lewis as our primary KR tells you a lot about Rick and just how deeply conservative and risk averse he is. There are better options on this team. Probably 15 better options. But Rick uses him because he thinks he won't drop the ball or make a bad decision.

why didnt the guys switch when the ball was in the air so they cant kick it to lewis each time. it isnt rocket science.

Lewis as our primary KR tells you a lot about Rick and just how deeply conservative and risk averse he is. There are better options on this team. Probably 15 better options. But Rick uses him because he thinks he won't drop the ball or make a bad decision.

Im thinking Richt is a reward effort guy, because the dude lost all trust with the dramatic diving out of bounds catch

Advertisement
Back