Malachi position in the pros.

1983cane

Recruit
Premium
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
1,982
We all know. He is twitchy. Hands. Can throw a pass. Burst.

Gained weight this season, and still fast.

NFL. Everyone is fast.

My opinion, slot receiver. Or that stud from the Chargers. Not LT. Quick bowling ball.

Baby Jesus in the League. Will be a monster slot Receiver. Or Punt Returns, aka Devin hopefuly.
 
He will be a slot receiver and doing punts or kick returns in the pros. You won't see as many gadget plays or him passing the ball much if any at the NFL level. He has surefire potential to be a top 5 NFL slot receiver.
 
Excellent porst.

Malachi will become a pro golfer dual sport aflete. He will simultaneously break Tiger Woods’ records and Jerry Rice’s before ultimately conquering Jack Nicklaus’s major tournament victories.

⛳️ 🏈 🏆
I like you BigD from C? Even that is a strange...

Players in College that are that old swiss army knife stuff. That's Baby Jesus .Remember the Red old half **** numbers that

can't really put worki with.

I think he is a gracias, not taking for granted young man. Probably getting paid more than I'm worth. already.

But...BigD and all that THONGS! How is he going to get down the pros.
 
I mean I think it’s obvious that his position will be slot mostly, but he’ll play all over the field and return. I think his game will be more like Steve Smith than a gadget player
 
Excellent porst.

Malachi will become a pro golfer dual sport aflete. He will simultaneously break Tiger Woods’ records and Jerry Rice’s before ultimately conquering Jack Nicklaus’s major tournament victories.

⛳️ 🏈 🏆
I like you BigD from C? Even that is a strange...

Players in College that are that old swiss army knife stuff. That's Baby Jesus .Remember the Red old half **** numbers that

can't really put worki with.

I think he is a gracias, not taking for granted young man. Probably getting paid more than I'm worth. already.

But...BigD and all that THONGS! How is he going to get down the pros.
Read my lips

giphy-downsized.gif
 
Dude hasn't started his soph year and we are already discussing his NFL future. Let's ******* enjoy the time he's got left here.
I gawt to give you some love also.

I just gave verbal diarrhea to Big D in C? all strange to recreate his name. Now I clearly sound like a White Cucumber.

Moving on Let #1 roll.. He is our next Legend from Miami University. Awesome, Awesome young man.
 
Back
Top