BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati
All ACC
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2022
- Messages
- 6,464
Her lips are much nicer.
Her lips are much nicer.
Chief. I mean that. You one of them old dogs. Them Hurricane Originals.Her lips are much nicer.
Chief. I mean that. You one of them old dogs. Them Hurricane Originals.
I gawt to hit you on a Friday. Just get after it. Cheers Caniacs.
![]()
It's part of the fun. Gawts to put out Cheeks. Let's Roll.WHO
CARES
HE HAS TWO YEARS LEFT AT MIAMI. SLOW DAY, HUH?
Oh no ****We all know. He is twitchy. Hands. Can throw a pass. Burst.
Gained weight this season, and still fast.
NFL. Everyone is fast.
My opinion, slot receiver. Or that stud from the Chargers. Not LT. Quick bowling ball.
Baby Jesus in the League. Will be a monster slot Receiver. Or Punt Returns, aka Devin hopefuly.
No he won't.He'll play with Mahomes and win a SB
Of course she’s gonna be a slot receiver in the pros because he’s a slot receiver at the University of Miami. What are you even talking about?We all know. He is twitchy. Hands. Can throw a pass. Burst.
Gained weight this season, and still fast.
NFL. Everyone is fast.
My opinion, slot receiver. Or that stud from the Chargers. Not LT. Quick bowling ball.
Baby Jesus in the League. Will be a monster slot Receiver. Or Punt Returns, aka Devin hopefuly.
Probably lol, I already know he'll never wear that Star on his helmetNo he won't.
Ski Mask Howie gonna make your life **** and trade up for him.
Malachi transitioned?Of course she’s gonna be a slot receiver in the pros because he’s a slot receiver at the University of Miami. What are you even talking about?
Hey man, no same. There's a reason Mike Lombardi isnt a GM, tooThere's a reason I'm not an NFL GM.
But I'd put his *** at HB situationally!
Nah man. That boy could play in the super bowl tomorrow.He'd be better served with 4 full years of development here.