Malachi Coleman

Advertisement
Two schools cancelling OVs and another stopping contact makes for a rotten apple unfortunately. I don’t buy the position or not knowing him nonsense either. Maybe if we were the only school but we aren’t.

Also Ole Miss isn’t the model of decency in recruiting. If they aren’t on the kid something is way off.

Two schools cancelling OVs and another stopping contact makes for a rotten apple unfortunately. I don’t buy the position or not knowing him nonsense either. Maybe if we were the only school but we aren’t.

Also Ole Miss isn’t the model of decency in recruiting. If they aren’t on the kid something is way off.
His grades have to be so bad that even Ole **** won't touch him

Definitely sounds like either a major character red flag or non qualifier/grades issue. Just more pressure now to manage at WR.

Advertisement
Gaby tonight:

I’m told that Coleman, in his mind, is essentially down to Miami and Nebraska. I think a strong official visit weekend would put Miami in a good spot and a source familiar with the recruitment believes the Hurricanes ultimately win out. Still a lot of time to go here and we’ll see who else gets involved, but it sounds like Miami will have an opportunity to close for one of the nation’s best athletes. Just wanted to pass that along a week out from an official visit.
Recruiting happens fast

Advertisement
We’ve been stuffed in a locker quite a bit lately but not sure I agree with you on Coleman. Sounds like something is preventing other programs from considering him
That wasn't point I made. I said lately when we are in a good spot (as Gaby alluded) it doesn't work out.

Advertisement

This Is Fine GIF

Ole miss and miami cancel official visits 2 weeks apart? I think this program is littered with incompetence top to bottom but something is up with this dude forsure. That’s not normal

C'mon man. To claim this program is "littered with incompetence top to bottom" is a terrible take. Good grief. I'm frustrated too, but this is reckless.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is one of those recruitments where no one knows anything unless they have a direct link to Mario...like his cell phone.

But the beauty of recruiting is you can report whatever you want and it doesnt matter because coaches arent going to respond. But the rabid fan based will run with anything.

6'5 speedy WR and Ole Miss and Miami back out for now. No major program on him and all sort of ties to Nebraska.

Pardon me if something is wayyyy off here. Maybe once these schools see transcripts something is a red flag (just trying to give a more realistic answer rather than "this staff sucks")

this.

you want to improve the reporting? change the NCAA disclosure and transparency rules.

• create a national database of who has a committable offer (if there's a portal database, there can be an offer database)
  • require the schools to disclose "silent commitments"
  • allow coaches to comment on recruits in response to media inquiries
  • make commitable offers irrevocable for a certain period of time after the player receives the offer letter
  • require disclosure of NIL contracts (no NDA's), and require them to be on file with NCAA compliance
Imagine if all of that was enacted. We'd have a serious amount of bullshyte flushed like last night's 2 a.m. taco bell. (not like any of this will happen, it makes too much sense).

Its one thing if it was just Miami but since its everyone that's cancelling on him I'm not stressing it.

We should only be bringing in officials during the season for our biggest home game. No need to reinforce our attendance issue. If he reschedules I hope it is for early November.

Advertisement
Back