Malachi Coleman

My guess is that Nebraska ends up taking a flyer on him once new staff is in place. Or Deion swoops in…

Advertisement
Yeah I mean whats the big secret with this kid? If its grades..he must have a 1.2 GPA weighted or something for teams to be jumping ship this fast. A freak like this should be able to at least get into Marshall, no?

Advertisement
200.gif
All of these wave Gifs kill me everytime 😂😂

Still…….

Holding Hold The Line GIF

Advertisement
That's crazy if true. You bring him in and figure out where to play him. Wow.
Why would Mario and Gattis want him. They wouldn’t begin to know how to properly use a talent like this kid correctly.

Frankly, Mario and Gattis insisting on sticking with this abomination of an offensive scheme is extremely concerning.

Former Panthers WR Steve Smith just gave lots of credit to the Eagles head coach for tailoring his offense to fit his player’s strengths on the Thursday Night Football postgame show. He said that great coaches care more about putting their players in a position to succeed, than about having to run their own preferred scheme.

Mario and Gattis are their own worst enemy.

Advertisement
They need to snatch Flores from Gundy too. Gunslinger.

Last edited:
Advertisement
because Nebraska is likely where he was going regardless
Don’t know why that’s hard for peoples to figure out. We canceled his visit. If you follow this process a little it was pretty obvious he’s got a grade issue too.

Nebraska was leading the entire time...Frost got fired & there was some uncertainty....the other major player in his recruitment (OU) saw him as a tight end....Mickey Joseph just signed an extension that ensured he'll still be at Nebraska no matter who the next coach is. If it was a grade issue he wouldn't commit to a P5, Deshawn Woods had to go to Wyoming

Advertisement
Back