Malachi Coleman

Idc how raw of a prospect Coleman is. Here is why everyone here should be pounding the table for his letter of intent being signed with Miami.

Making it and defying odds is ingrained into his DNA, this is the type of dude that would go to Baylor w/ Briles after being overlooked and become an absolute mismatch on the field.

View attachment 209925
Jesus. Love this story. I want him. We need people like this (assuming he’s dealt or can deal with any baggage related to the trauma).

Advertisement
When it’s all said and done I believe the wr class will be ok. Even if we focus on oos. Which is crazy to say with how many stud wr’s down there this class.
What are the chances on landing a Hail Mary like Innis?

Advertisement
NO CHANCE

Arnold Schwarzenegger No GIF

Advertisement
What are the chances on landing a Hail Mary like Innis?
Pretty low after our showing last weekend and our recent inability to get WRs more involved. We need to hire an actual WR coach. I’m not against Gattis I like him as an OC but we need a true position coach.

Advertisement
Gaby tonight:

I’m told that Coleman, in his mind, is essentially down to Miami and Nebraska. I think a strong official visit weekend would put Miami in a good spot and a source familiar with the recruitment believes the Hurricanes ultimately win out. Still a lot of time to go here and we’ll see who else gets involved, but it sounds like Miami will have an opportunity to close for one of the nation’s best athletes. Just wanted to pass that along a week out from an official visit.

Gaby tonight:

I’m told that Coleman, in his mind, is essentially down to Miami and Nebraska. I think a strong official visit weekend would put Miami in a good spot and a source familiar with the recruitment believes the Hurricanes ultimately win out. Still a lot of time to go here and we’ll see who else gets involved, but it sounds like Miami will have an opportunity to close for one of the nation’s best athletes. Just wanted to pass that along a week out from an official visit.
Seems of late everytime we are in the "lead" or "good spot" we miss out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back