Malachi Coleman

Advertisement
Advertisement
If programs get the vibe that hes all about NIL and doesnt really value anything else as much..I can see why visits are being canceled. Especially if said programs dont have much NIL money to give to a kid who isnt a top 75 kid in their eyes. In our eyes, hes **** near a must get at this point!

If programs get the vibe that hes all about NIL and doesnt really value anything else as much..I can see why visits are being canceled. Especially if said programs dont have much NIL money to give to a kid who isnt a top 75 kid in their eyes. In our eyes, hes **** near a must get at this point!
Totally fair point but **** we really need bodies & talent at WR. We may have no choice but to overpay a bit here.

We have as much juice right now as we did with manny at this time last year. Just incredible. We really need to stop banking on “having good seasons” for recruiting because it’s just not likely with this program anymore.

Advertisement
We have as much juice right now as we did with manny at this time last year. Just incredible. We really need to stop banking on “having good seasons” for recruiting because it’s just not likely with this program anymore.

We have a Top 10 class with 9 guys in the Top 150 and plenty of visits lined up

TrumpyCane wants to know how at all it’s similar to Manny

The only reason I’d push back on this is Mario is year 1. He still has a vision to sell and a future. Manny was a dead man walking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You should be safe from most here beyond a few random mongoloids. aTm took Shemar Stewart from us last cycle. OU has money but aTm has unlimited money and it’s an in-state kid. Stewart was from our area.

If NIL is a big draw for him then maybe that’s our opportunity. We have to do something with the scheme. I’d happily trade you Broyles Award winning Gattis and Malachi for Lebby and it couldn’t happen fast enough.
That's why I'm so surprised ATM letting that 5 star running back leave state for Louisville, I still believe NIL come signing day will lock him up to ATM

Advertisement
Back