Malachi Coleman

I noticed and liked the nasty streak too.

Same, I watched that kicker just at a slow trot and was cracking up. OMG, I bet his coaches ripped into him. He better come up with an injury stat.

I know the competition isn't all that great, but big guy has wheels. He can fly, that's for sure.

Advertisement
Hahah you guys are fine. For example, we got bent the **** over a barrel today by Aggie for hicks and nobody has mentioned it to me.

Oh they haven’t???! Wellllll, u guys got ur *** handed to u by The Punk *** Aggies. Lol

Man, my former mentor is yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge OU fan. Born & raised in Oklahoma, played b-ball for Witchita State, but is a Boomer Sooner through & through, & made sure his two sons r, as well. Lol. We give each other chit weekly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's uber athletic. There's gotta be more to this (schools supposedly moving on from him) than just a NIL deal. He had certain attributes (6'5, sub 11 100m, and is an actual hands catcher) that you would think lead to a NIL deal.

Where do you see this? I’m only asking because their mods were super adamant about it being nothing more than the TE numbers situation and them wanting a veteran body at that spot.
I think it was in one of the Hicks threads... I'll have to look. I skimmed through a bunch last night... It was an interesting conversation....
They aren't too happy with their NIL process... They are also concerned they may lose one or two of their other commits because of this...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hahah you guys are fine. For example, we got bent the **** over a barrel today by Aggie for hicks and nobody has mentioned it to me.
You should be safe from most here beyond a few random mongoloids. aTm took Shemar Stewart from us last cycle. OU has money but aTm has unlimited money and it’s an in-state kid. Stewart was from our area.

If NIL is a big draw for him then maybe that’s our opportunity. We have to do something with the scheme. I’d happily trade you Broyles Award winning Gattis and Malachi for Lebby and it couldn’t happen fast enough.

Our "big body" WR recruiting has been an utter disaster. Maybe we luck out here

I get the pursuit but it’s a fool’s errand, everyone wants the George Pickens type of athlete but more often than not those big receivers. Don’t end up mounting too much in college. for every 6-3/6-4 freak, there are sub 6-1 types that are future pros

I get the pursuit but it’s a fool’s errand, everyone wants the George Pickens type of athlete but more often than not those big receivers. Don’t end up mounting too much in college. for every 6-3/6-4 freak, there are sub 6-1 types that are future pros
We’re standing around with lint in our pockets for WR1 and 2. I think we need to take a flier here based on measurables.

Advertisement
Back