Making a point to players - Dabo Sweeney style

Ah yes....Saint Oskar.

Revered by the ****** state (as he should be).

Also hated by the Poles. You know he was a **** intel asset before the blitzkreig who fed valuable information to ze German army (aka heer) on their defenses right?

So yes, the tens of thousand of Pole lives lost were offset by the 1,300-ish ****** lives he saved (and went bankrupt for doing so).

It's complicated. Maybe read a book or three.

You should watch Rocky IV

Advertisement
You would think Adolf Hassler would have been tried, he was, and found guilty of all the help he gave the ***** during WW2 and been in-prisoned or better yet killed. He wasn’t

For such a terrifying **** he sure got to live out his life normally in a country that wants to shy away from that part of their history as much as possible.

Lastly there are no “Adidas Brothers” unless Puma is somehow Adidas and Vice Versa
Lol... how many brothers were there? And LOL @ the idea all **** supporters were served their due.

Lace em tight bro!

Lol... how many brothers were there? And LOL @ the idea all **** supporters were served their due.

Lace em tight bro!

2 brothers who actually made shoes which was to the original point

Would love to hear how many former proud ***** were allowed to live freely in Germany and on top of that make **** ton of money of the world

I mean Germany only took decades to finally accept the deportation of a former **** guard in concentration camps who was living in NYC but would let a real, proud, Hitler loving **** live a nice comfy life in their own country

You would think Adolf Hassler would have been tried, he was, and found guilty of all the help he gave the ***** during WW2 and been in-prisoned or better yet killed. He wasn’t

For such a terrifying **** he sure got to live out his life normally in a country that wants to shy away from that part of their history as much as possible.

Lastly there are no “Adidas Brothers” unless Puma is somehow Adidas and Vice Versa
Terrifying ****? You can’t possibly think that because he got to live out his life normally that he wasn’t a **** that contributed to their war machine?

The sneaker brothers, Hugo Boss, Krupp... plus a bunch of political ****’s who got away, may have even been employed by our government for the Cold War with the Russians.

Would love to hear how many former proud ***** were allowed to live freely in Germany and on top of that make **** ton of money of the world

I mean Germany only took decades to finally accept the deportation of a former **** guard in concentration camps who was living in NYC but would let a real, proud, Hitler loving **** live a nice comfy life in their own country
Hugo Boss, Krupp, .

Advertisement
Hugo Boss, Krupp, .

Hugo Boss ended up losing his own company because of his **** support, he is not celebrated in Germany he also died in 1948

Hugo Boss the company doesn’t go around showboating the founder of their company do they? And if they did I’m sure it wouldn’t be celebrated

Conparing Hugo Boss to Dassler is a stretch

Also Adidas was founded after WW2 ended

LOL.

Hugo Boss ended up losing his own company because of his **** support, he is not celebrated in Germany he also died in 1948

Hugo Boss the company doesn’t go around showboating the founder of their company do they? And if they did I’m sure it wouldn’t be celebrated

Conparing Hugo Boss to Dassler is a stretch

Also Adidas was founded after WW2 ended
What about the people who ran these entities that used forced labor, made the ovens for places like Aushwitz? What about the ****’s like Kurt Waldheim? How about regular officers like Walter Rauff and countless other **** criminals who lived a **** of a lot better and longer than the people they murdered?

Advertisement
After a distraction from the original point from certain topics as is customary for some here ( Wonder why)

A good point made here about how you can delineate historical figures without some contrived whataboutism to dismiss the initial issue

What about the people who ran these entities that used forced labor, made the ovens for places like Aushwitz? What about the ****’s like Kurt Waldheim? How about regular officers like Walter Rauff and countless other **** criminals who lived a **** of a lot better and longer than the people they murdered?

Kurt Waldheim isn't celebrated by Germans though and didn't live in Germany and isn't even German. Walter Rauff was a fugitive and I'm sure the German government would have loved to get their hands on him.

Kurt Waldheim isn't celebrated by Germans though and didn't live in Germany and isn't even German. Walter Rauff was a fugitive and I'm sure the German government would have loved to get their hands on him.
The Germans sought extradition of a number of ****’s. Some did time and then came out and went back to their lives. Literally all of their top companies used forced labor. I know Waldheim’s Austrian. That said, he served in intelligence and assisted in Yugoslavia and Greece. He didn’t live in Germany but he sure didn’t have an issue being elected to high offices after the war.

Advertisement
The Germans sought extradition of a number of ****’s. Some did time and then came out and went back to their lives. Literally all of their top companies used forced labor. I know Waldheim’s Austrian. That said, he served in intelligence and assisted in Yugoslavia and Greece. He didn’t live in Germany but he sure didn’t have an issue being elected to high offices after the war.

My real main point was that these guys aren't celebrated in Germany, can make a case for Krupp because he has some buildings named after him but I don't know enough about him besides Krupp Steel has been around for hundreds of years

My real main point was that these guys aren't celebrated in Germany, can make a case for Krupp because he has some buildings named after him but I don't know enough about him besides Krupp Steel has been around for hundreds of years
Sentences were light for a number of those extradited. Not saying they’re celebrated but mass killers who should have been executed served a handful of years.

Advertisement
Don't Cry For Me Argentina.

Operation Paperclip! Can’t believe people are talking about this and haven’t brought up Homer Von Braun. Lots of forced labor went into those V2 rockets!

Speaking of offensive clothing choices...

I was today years old when I discovered that the traditional African cloth that the senate dems draped themselves in for their little photo opp the other day, is unique to the Ashanti empire of Ghana which ruled the gold coast for centuries. The Ashanti were notorious slave traders. They got filthy rich selling other Africans to Europeans.

Yep, the dems may as well have draped themselves in the stars and bars for their little pandering session.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back