Making a point to players - Dabo Sweeney style

Advertisement

Wasn't Hopkins being payed millions of dollars by a certain company called ...
...Adidas?

You know...

...the same Adidas that just happened to make uniforms for some famous guy named..

... Hitler?

Yet Mr. Hopkins does not say much about that and I assume gladly takes the money with a smile and no qualms about their historical connections.

Hmmm. Sometimes irony and ignorance go hand-in- hand.

...Adidas?

You know...

...the same Adidas that just happened to make uniforms for some famous guy named..

... Hitler?

Yet Mr. Hopkins does not say much about that and I assume gladly takes the money with a smile and no qualms about their historical connections.

What a dumbass take

Wow it’s hilarious that you even need a reason to say it. I believe as a black man no we are not supposed to say it BUT because of the history of where that word comes from white people shouldnt even want to a reason to say the **** word, wtf is your problem? Yes we say the word amongst each other but when white people say it that psychologically triggers us. We never made up the word in the first place, we all know it has evil origin but we at least try to change the negative connotation amongst us black folks. If you can’t understand that, say it reciting some rap song around some black men and maybe you’ll get it then. Yea and see if that “I’m 2% African on my father’s side.” bs will help you if all else fails, may God be with you.
Illogical and dumb. Then stop including it in songs.

I love the simple minded idea that people are getting filthy rich off things like college athletes and they get nothing in return. Usually the people making these statements have no clue about the actual cost and value of a college education.
You and pesky reality.

Why do you have to ruin it?

This is why we can't have anything nice.

Advertisement
...Adidas?

You know...

... Hitler?

good god

...Adidas?

You know...

... Hitler?

Wait until someone tells him about the BMWs he drives, or the iPhone he uses, the Nike brand he wears, or the USD he engages in commerce with.

PS Senator Tillman was a piece of work...not nice guy at all...

Wait until someone tells him about the BMWs he drives, or the iPhone he uses, the Nike brand he wears, or the USD he engages in commerce with.

PS Senator Tillman was a piece of work...not nice guy at all...

Dumbass doesn't even know the history of Adidas, 2 brothers ran a factory, they were forced to produce some stuff for the *****. One of the brothers was more willing and the other basically did it so he wouldn't be killed.

The more willing brother ended up founding Puma while the other founded Adidas in 1947

Advertisement
Dumbass doesn't even know the history of Adidas, 2 brothers ran a factory, they were forced to produce some stuff for the *****. One of the brothers was more willing and the other basically did it so he wouldn't be killed.

The more willing brother ended up founding Puma while the other founded Adidas in 1947
Lol. Were all three not ****'s years before Hitler went on his rampage?

You and pesky reality.

Why do you have to ruin it?

This is why we can't have anything nice.
Sometimes I wish I could live in the fantasy world where everything has a simple answer. Unfortunately that world seems kinda crowded.

Advertisement

Yes....the old trope of "they were forced too".

Yes, what a gem Adi was.

Advertisement
So was Schnidler, whats your point?
My point is if i'm racist because i'm white (i'm not white btw), than the Adidas brothers (3, two real and one imaginary in your head) are ****'s because they were like, literally *****, literally card-carrying *****, and were literally part of Hitlers war machine.

So was Schnidler, whats your point?
Ah yes....Saint Oskar.

Revered by the ****** state (as he should be).

Also hated by the Poles. You know he was a **** intel asset before the blitzkreig who fed valuable information to ze German army (aka heer) on their defenses right?

So yes, the tens of thousand of Pole lives lost were offset by the 1,300-ish ****** lives he saved (and went bankrupt for doing so).

It's complicated. Maybe read a book or three.

My point is if i'm racist because i'm white (i'm not white btw), than the Adidas brothers (3, two real and one imaginary in your head) are ****'s because they were like, literally *****, literally card-carrying *****, and were literally part of Hitlers war machine.

You would think Adolf Hassler would have been tried, he was, and found guilty of all the help he gave the ***** during WW2 and been in-prisoned or better yet killed. He wasn’t

For such a terrifying **** he sure got to live out his life normally in a country that wants to shy away from that part of their history as much as possible.

Lastly there are no “Adidas Brothers” unless Puma is somehow Adidas and Vice Versa

Advertisement
Back