Make O'Leary, Benjamin, and Shaw beat you

kperez4446

Sophomore
I would double cover Greene the whole game force Winston to throw to Benjamin and Shaw let them try to beat you. I would not send a monster blitz at Winston as his quick release will counter the rush.

If they let Greene run free like we did with Ebron it could be a long day.

I feel we can stop there run with our front. We have to force Winston to execute on long drives and force field goals in the redzone.

On offense we need to control that clock a lot of Crawford,Duke, and OT. Use Sandland, Walford, and Asante.

Can't be in 2nd and 3rd and 9. Covering Greene will be the key to the game IMO.

Advertisement
I would double cover Greene the whole game force Winston to throw to Benjamin and Shaw let them try to beat you. I would not send a monster blitz at Winston as his quick release will counter the rush.

I feel we can stop there run with our front. We have to force Winston to execute on long drives and force field goals in the redzone.

On offense we need to control that clock a lot of Crawford,Duke, and OT. Use Sandland, Walford, and Asante.

That just won't work. He isn't Jacory who goes deep every possession, he'll take what we give him and they'll score. Can't play soft zones and only rush 4. If we want to win, someway we have to mix it up and confuse him.

Shaw and Benjamin are very good receivers btw

Shaw and benjamin are very good but Greene is elite. Must not let him go wild.The bottom line...we need to get a few turnovers and play lights out on offense.

Advertisement
their rush off is avg at best.......have th3 on greene, i like that matchup and have deon or jenkins help gunter over the top....not rodgers, i remember how his help is over the top....fsu is beatable, but they are good.....**** them

I know coach d loves that soft zone **** but winston will pick that **** apart like he is doing clemsons.

O'Leary can torch us. My biggest worry. He is better than that Lebron character from UNC!

Advertisement
Advertisement

I agree with most of your points. But use Sandland & Asante? Has Asante even caught a pass this season?

O'Leary can torch us. My biggest worry. He is better than that Lebron character from UNC!

Now thats where u wrong Smokey
281477-big_worm.jpg

Advertisement
This is how you make it a game vs FSU

1. Run the ball - Use Crawford and Duke to relentlessly pound the ball right at them. No stretch stuff or pitches - kick their *** and go right at them. Shorten the game by eating clock, and most importantly, keep Jameis on the sideline. Also, it should help limit turnovers. We've run the ball well all year, time to lean on it.

2. Pressure Winston - By any means necessary. You cannot sit back against great QBs and hope they make a poor throw, or that your coverage can make a play. We have to make him uncomfortable or it'll be easy pickins for him. If we can't do it with 4, Dorito has to adapt and sent heat and trust the secondary. He can't wait until halftime to waltz down from the booth and make adjustments, because it could be too late.

3. Play clean - This is a game where we need to have a 0 in the turnover column. Really simple.

My biggest concern vs FSU is D'ohno staying in base personnel on first and second down, playing a soft zone behind it, and our big DL not getting any pressure on Winston.

Chick and Green are not good pass rushers on the edge, and if they don't get home against Winston that'll be a long game.

Advertisement
Back