Make Harley missed catches

Advertisement
and what color is the sky in your world?? no one catches the ball everytime. Would we like to see no drops, yep, but ain't happening.

No one is expecting Harley to make every catch, but his hands are mighty suspect right now. Hopefully it's just young nerves, and he improves as the season wears on. Fortunately, AR82 is back, and Berrios is finally living up to the hype.

The guy has shown hands of stone so far. It wasn't just this game, he's dropped a bunch of balls this year. I kind of cringe when we throw his way, it's been a wasted down most of the time.

Advertisement
Kills drives... and throws Rosier off his positive vibe when he's got it rolling

This is the same flawed logic that's applied to a shooting guard in a shooting slump. You just gotta let the kid fight through it.

Mike Harley is too speedy and precise not to let him work through the kinks.

Advertisement
Still adjusting to the speed of the game. Not to mention it was his first road game ever.

If the drops continue into October and November I will be concerned but he is a frosh so I won't be that concerned.

he's not getting *** much separation as i thought he would, I think he's more of a quick pass and run guy

Advertisement
Not every kid's going to be Ahmmon Richards and come in lighting it up. That kid's likely going to be a 1st round pick when he's done at Miami.

Harley's just had some struggles here and there. You only get better with reps. Who would start in his place?

These kids need to develop a little more. Harley was not getting any separation yesterday and he can not win contested balls. They will be fine. I would like to use them a little more over the top or on drag routes across the middle where they can show off their speed.

Advertisement
Oh my lort all true freshman receivers aren't Ahmmon Richards? This is an incredible revelation. I feel scared and disillusioned, confused and alone in the world.

Y'all remember Braxton's freshman year? The FSU game specifically, when he dropped a TD that probably puts the game in the win column for us. You don't get better without playing, you don't learn to shake off drops without getting more passes thrown your way. I'm thrilled Harley is beating guys and running clean routes. The catches will come.

Same with Thomas on KR. He looks like a scared little fig leaf right now, because he's returned a handful of kicks on this level. You don't take him out, you let him develop, get comfortable. Then the athlete can emerge.

Also who the heck is Make Harley?

Advertisement
Back