Make Harley missed catches

Yes he's had some drops but the kid has also made some spectacular grabs. Give him props and constructive criticism but don't bash a true freshman weighing 150 lbs in his first away game against much better competition. He will get better, my thing is Richt seems stubborn when it comes to getting others more PT, I think Deejay and Thomas need more reps, especially Thomas since his shirt is burned.

Thomas actually seems to be in a lot, he's just not getting the ball thrown his way.

Advertisement
Bad play designs. We haven’t made a good enough effort to just get the ball in these guys’ hands. Richt acts like a jet sweep or a 2yd drag route is beneath him.

OP..I was thinking the same thing about Harley. Not ready to sit him though. I think he is just playing tight and getting used to the speed of the game. With that said your a D1 WR at the U...if the ball hits you in the hands you need to catch it.

We need somebody to step up in the receiving game.

It's all Bb, AR and Walton.

I thought Cager would be the guy but he disappears for stretches . Mullins couldn't catch crabs from a 2 dollar ho, Dayall suspended ( disappears games), Harley is a true Fr ( hot n cold), Thomas ( been very quiet) and then there's Herndon.

Herndon needs more opportunities , seems like he's being used more as a Swiss Army knife than a te. He needs more touches , especially downfield. I wish Richt would use him more down the seams , like njoku was.

Advertisement
Meh, Coley dropped a few passes his freshman year too and he turned out okay. Harley is the least of our problems. OL is the concern right now.

Meh, Coley dropped a few passes his freshman year too and he turned out okay. Harley is the least of our problems. OL is the concern right now.

He dropped a few the big ones. I remember the wide open td he dropped. His issues was mental but he was open from the moment he stepped on the field. True Fr wr's normally will have issues with hands consistency , route running or both.

Harley will be fine doe.

Stop making excuses for him... He is getting quality playing time at a major school... He is to catch those balls... We are not talking 1 or 2 drops... He will go 1 of 4 about each game so far... This is unacceptable... These drops come on 3rd downs and they are drive killers...

Advertisement
Have Clifford Franklin help him out

StickyHands.jpg

Advertisement
Back