Make a choice....

#2 on Steroids.

Rooting for as many losses as possible this season. I'm talking Titanic type of season.

This program has a problem that goes much deeper than Golden. It's an apathetic administration that doesn't care about football or feel the need to improve the product in any tangible way.

There is only one possible solution to this problem....bedlam. The aforementioned abysmal season would not only guarantee Golden's departure...but it would give the new president something on his list that needs immediate attention.

We need to cure the disease...not just treat the symptom.

Advertisement
Hard to pick.. "We" have sucked for so long that part of me wishes for option 1..

Then again, I literally hate Foldin and I'm not one to hate. I just want him gone even if I have to endure ANOTHER year of mediocrity.

This is the problem with the faqgots in this fan base. They think a 2 loss season with no playoff is something that should be celebrated. That should be the EXPECTED regular minimum accomplishment here, not something to throw a parade about and keep a loser failure corch around.

Based on the last decade or so, how would you not celebrate a 2 loss season and big time bowl birth?

My expectations for this program don't fluctuate just because we have hired bad coaches. That's why I'm not going to celebrate doing what we should be doing at a minimum.

You guys are the sort of dudes who would throw a party for a deadbeat dad who paid a couple months of child support after being in arrears for 10 years.

Not true señor all I'm saying is manage your expectations. Its easier that way. We went 6-7 last year, guy.
I don't need counseling, bub. I'm good with my high expectations. You go ahead and keep adjusting down like a soccer mom screaming in ecstasy when her retarded son scores a goal on a ricochet off his face while he's standing next to the goal eating boogers.

Anyone not picking option one is not a Cane fan. So you'd rather tank the season with the hope that they fire Golden and pray his replacement is the answer? Seriously, as opposed to beating FSU winning the ACC and a bowl game?!?!
Yeah, lets have another miserable season and hope his replacement is the answer, SMH.

Its almost like you didn't read the whole OP, and don't understand this is a hypothetical. Option two says "golden gets fired".

Sometimes it becomes clear that the coach is not going to get it turned around. Happens with coaches that win national championships (See: coker, brown), and it happens with coaches who are career .500 and never even won their conference (see: golden). It is really not that unreasonable to take a one season hit if it guarantees golden is gone. The fact that a new hire might be the guy is a better prospect than keeping someone we know isn't the guy frankly is appealing.

**** its not like option 1 even gets us a ring, who ******* cares.
Good to see we still have some winners in this fan base.

We got faqgots in here doing somersaults at the prospect of losing 2 games and not being part of the playoff. Sad fcking bunch of losers. They are crushing so hard on Folden that they're eager to overlook 4 years of total trash for one decent albeit meaningless 2 loss season.

There's a difference between "want" and "will." What I want is for the Canes to go undefeated and a win a chip this year, and remain nationally relevant while being in title contention every year like the good ole days. However, in our last 19 games, we have a .421 win pct playing in the weak ACC Coastal...this coming off a 7-0 start to begin the 2013-2014 season. So what will happen is another very disappointing football season for my Canes. I don't see us winning 9 games while Golden is at the helm as our coach, period. Maybe we go 7-6 w/ another low tier bowl loss again.

Advertisement
Option 1 easily. I dont hate Golden enough that I don't want us to succeed. Thats the rest of you jackasses.

This is the problem with the faqgots in this fan base. They think a 2 loss season with no playoff is something that should be celebrated. That should be the EXPECTED regular minimum accomplishment here, not something to throw a parade about and keep a loser failure corch around.

Some people would say the problem with some posters on this board is that they have completely lost all sense of reality.

Not sure why that is though...

giphy.gif

#2 on Steroids.

Rooting for as many losses as possible this season. I'm talking Titanic type of season.

This program has a problem that goes much deeper than Golden. It's an apathetic administration that doesn't care about football or feel the need to improve the product in any tangible way.

There is only one possible solution to this problem....bedlam. The aforementioned abysmal season would not only guarantee Golden's departure...but it would give the new president something on his list that needs immediate attention.

proof that the ignore button is sometimes better called the troll filter.

bye bye troll

Advertisement
Because coaches (certainly not in the State of Florida or anything) have never lucked their way into a double digit win season and then crash back to where they were the year after.

Anyone not picking option one is not a Cane fan. So you'd rather tank the season with the hope that they fire Golden and pray his replacement is the answer? Seriously, as opposed to beating FSU winning the ACC and a bowl game?!?!
Yeah, lets have another miserable season and hope his replacement is the answer, SMH.

I'd actually prefer that you learn how to read, you dunce.

Its almost like you didn't read the whole OP, and don't understand this is a hypothetical. Option two says "golden gets fired".

Sometimes it becomes clear that the coach is not going to get it turned around. Happens with coaches that win national championships (See: coker, brown), and it happens with coaches who are career .500 and never even won their conference (see: golden). It is really not that unreasonable to take a one season hit if it guarantees golden is gone. The fact that a new hire might be the guy is a better prospect than keeping someone we know isn't the guy frankly is appealing.

**** its not like option 1 even gets us a ring, who ****ing cares.
Good to see we still have some winners in this fan base.

We got faqgots in here doing somersaults at the prospect of losing 2 games and not being part of the playoff. Sad fcking bunch of losers. They are crushing so hard on Folden that they're eager to overlook 4 years of total trash for one decent albeit meaningless 2 loss season.

Dude your really are sending off vibes that your homo erotic feelings towards Golden were met with extreme rejection and that your a VT Troll.

Way to much estrogen in your responses and your fascination with Golden and co.ck heads is disturbing at best.

If your not a woman scorned then WTF?

Are you making rabbit soup right now?

#2 on Steroids.

bye bye troll

Proof that there are individuals with little to no IQ, not to mention lack of seeing the bigger picture, still walking among us.

Go root for another team if you're ok with mediocrity.

Advertisement
#2 on Steroids.

bye bye troll

Proof that there are individuals with little to no IQ, not to mention lack of seeing the bigger picture, still walking among us.

Why don't you just go root for another team until Golden is gone? If I hated Golden that much that's what I would do..Gonna be a sad and pathetic year for you to be honest..Whats there to look forward to? The hope that MAYBE the BOT fire him after next year even though they have shown ZERO signs that they will? Ok.. (shrugs)

#2 on Steroids.

bye bye troll

Why don't you just go root for another team until Golden is gone? If I hated Golden that much that's what I would do..Gonna be a sad and pathetic year for you to be honest..Whats there to look forward to? The hope that MAYBE the BOT fire him after next year even though they have shown ZERO signs that they will? Ok.. (shrugs)

Maybe he roots for the program and not the retarded HC.

Advertisement
#2 on Steroids.

bye bye troll

Maybe he roots for the program and not the retarded HC.

Impossible. Bums on here have said that if you go to a UM basketball game you are part of the problem because that is technically supporting UM and we should do nothing of the sort. (and god forbid don't buy season tickets either) So, No. You cant root for the program and hate the HC. One or the other according to your gang.

You gotta get your lap dogs in line, Chise...They don't know which way is up.

I'll take Door #3 Monty. (Forced choice questions suck, I'm changing the test parameters)

Colonel Klink, or whoever the next Prez is, as a first order of bidness, orders the hiring of a kick *** AD, cans Golden, and hires Butch Davis in a 24 hour period. South Florida blows up and the University announces a record setting day for season tickets sold.

Well if 1 happens Golden will be here for the next 5 years. Anybody can get lucky, but we all know how bad he sucks and detrimental he is to the program.

golden gone with either option,
He wants out so if he wins, he takes another job, he fails ( more likely) he gone also!

Advertisement
Back