Make a choice....

mbuendia

Freshman
Next year...

1. Canes win Coastal beat FSU in ACCCG win bowl game outside of playoff finish 11-2 Golden stays.

2. Team bottoms out finishes 5-8 or 6-7 Golden gets fired.

Choose...

Advertisement
Lol. Trick question...Anyone who doesn't chose 1 isn't a Cane fan. Can't hate Golden that **** much not to want an 11-2 season AND beat FSU to boot... It could happen I guess. (shrugs)

Advertisement

This is the problem with the faqgots in this fan base. They think a 2 loss season with no playoff is something that should be celebrated. That should be the EXPECTED regular minimum accomplishment here, not something to throw a parade about and keep a loser failure corch around.

Are you serious OP???!!!! I hate Golden as much as you guys do but gimme option 1... And this is GOLDEN's last year w/ option 1 he will leave for another job option he'll get fired.. This is his last year either way

Advertisement
Depends on what you believe he can do 2-5 yrs from now. I for one don't believe he can build on an 11-2 season and get us to the promise land.

11-2 would be an anomaly. Something he lucked into......so F that.

I choose 5-8, get him out of here, and get a real coach to bring us to 11-2 then, 13-0

This is the problem with the faqgots in this fan base. They think a 2 loss season with no playoff is something that should be celebrated. That should be the EXPECTED regular minimum accomplishment here, not something to throw a parade about and keep a loser failure corch around.

Problem is this is kind of like "win small Lotto or live poor". Based on the assumption that to go 11-2, beat FSU, and win a bowl game means Al would have found out how to actually coach, I am force to go with 1. I hate Al because he sucks as a coach. If he didn't, I could live with him. BUT he does and is not changing.

This team will be terrible next year.

Offense is going to be a huge dissapointment. Offensive line will be bad. Our slow offense full of 7 step drops will not be able to execute.

Advertisement
Anyone not picking 1 should be embarrassed. As much as shannon was terrible I never wanted us to lose. The one loss under shannon I was "ok" with was the usf one, because I knew it was his last.

Based on the last decade or so, how would you not celebrate a 2 loss season and big time bowl birth?

Advertisement
As much as I don't like Golden, I'm going to roll with option 1. It will at least help us with elite recruits for 2016 and prepare for Golden's dismissal.

how do you go 5-8? with 12 games? you are not going to acc champ game with 5 wins neither are we playing in any type of bowl game, so to get that 8th loss would be impossible.. so option 1.

Bruh, you seriously need to get out of the time machine and come back to the year 2015. We haven't won 10+ games in 12 years and you really are going to post this? LOL. Your hate for Golden goes beyond football.

Based on the last decade or so, how would you not celebrate a 2 loss season and big time bowl birth?

My expectations for this program don't fluctuate just because we have hired bad coaches. That's why I'm not going to celebrate doing what we should be doing at a minimum.

You guys are the sort of dudes who would throw a party for a deadbeat dad who paid a couple months of child support after being in arrears for 10 years.

Advertisement
Back