Make a choice....

Advertisement

This is the problem with the faqgots in this fan base. They think a 2 loss season with no playoff is something that should be celebrated. That should be the EXPECTED regular minimum accomplishment here, not something to throw a parade about and keep a loser failure corch around.

Based on the last decade or so, how would you not celebrate a 2 loss season and big time bowl birth?

My expectations for this program don't fluctuate just because we have hired bad coaches. That's why I'm not going to celebrate doing what we should be doing at a minimum.

You guys are the sort of dudes who would throw a party for a deadbeat dad who paid a couple months of child support after being in arrears for 10 years.

Not true señor all I'm saying is manage your expectations. Its easier that way. We went 6-7 last year, guy.
I don't need counseling, bub. I'm good with my high expectations. You go ahead and keep adjusting down like a soccer mom screaming in ecstasy when her retarded son scores a goal on a ricochet off his face while he's standing next to the goal eating boogers.

You need a lot of help man. You have over 12,000 posts on a message board, mostly all about your hate for the miami hurricanes. Not telling you how to be a fan, but I am telling you you're probably the biggest "loser" on this board. Find a new hobby. Go Canes

Advertisement
Back