Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Applewhite is more of a Tom Herman/Urban Meyer power spread guy. I can get behind that. He's by far the biggest splash OC hire probably in Miami history. While first few seasons calling plays weren't fantastic, he's shown an ability, like Diaz, to learn from his mistakes and his more recent offenses have been much better. The guy has run offenses with Tom Herman and Kendal Briles. His best years aren't behind him either. A recruiting pipeline to Texas would be huge.

Searles wont be hired back. also, doubt he made th

i had heard that it was bc oliver sat out due to injury but was then doing warmups with WRs

Fine, but i'm still demoting him to Lieutenant Applesauce.

Advertisement
Not sure if this has been brought up but does anyone remember the time Applewhite got caught banging a UT student when his wife was 9mos pregnant?

And we thought Fedora was the savage?

Weeee back!

Advertisement
Got this from the web
2F1A05FC-904F-48D8-9C42-28DD4CF7B2BA.jpeg

Advertisement
Word is Diaz let out an arepa fart at the Kendall-Tamiami Executive airport terminal when Applebees arrived to sign.

From a UT fan:

"Manny Diaz, who was Temple's head coach for 17 days, plans to hire Major Applewhite, who was just fired as Houston's head coach, to be his new offensive coordinator at Miami (FL). Hope those two do a better job running the defense and offense together than they did at Texas."
Check houstons forum

Advertisement
The school hasn't even formally announced the DC yet. Why is nobody questioning that one?

Let the b!tching and moaning begin
Lol, these people would complain if Jesus was appointed OC. “Messiah my ***, how many Top 10 offenses does he have” but our-players levitate though the air and score every time they touch the ball. “That ain’t the U way, how he has abandoned the ground game”. Better then the last guy we had, we are trending upwards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back