Major Applewhite not expected to get OC Job

Advertisement
I kindly disagree. Seider +Trooper =abundant talent to cover an above average coaches flaws. **** even that 08 recruiting class bought randy some time.
The opposite.

Get me an OC who can draw up a winning scheme. Let Seider et al bring in the players.

Advertisement
What if I told you have an IQ level of a rock?

I can't compete with someone that got into Harvard but couldn't attend , had near perfect SAT scores and you have ADHD, NFL scout, Doctor, and Miami Insider. You are the perfect human :selfie-lol:

But at this rate we don’t/won’t have any elite recruiters on this staff. Got to get people on the staff who can close period
Man, winning closes a lot of deals. Some kids we will never close on, and we both know why. It's in our best interest to get good coaches, then win with the talent we have. Recruits want to play for a winner. They want to be on a team where they can make plays and showcase their talents. Other kids we will never get, because we aren't moving families or paying momma's mortgage payments.

Advertisement
Another thing is why would the canes official football account follow applewhite.

I can't compete with someone that got into Harvard but couldn't attend , had near perfect SAT scores and you have ADHD, NFL scout, Doctor, and Miami Insider. You are the perfect human :selfie-lol:
Lol I remember when I mentally injured you so bad in ‘16 that you ran to mods and got me banned for a week. A month after you did it to @The Franchise...that was 2 years ago and you still haven’t let it go.

Sad bro.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i just feel if major was top choice, wouldnt he be signed already? we have ot recruit

Advertisement
Back