Major Applewhite not expected to get OC Job

Advertisement
Jeff Scott would make sense with him coaching the natty coming up and trying to keep it quiet. Or could it be an nfl guy in the playoffs?

1546651940375.gif
1546651940375.gif
1546651940375.gif

Advertisement
I said this in another thread but this really doesn't feel like an "everybody else said no so we're on to plan F" situation. This seems more like Manny doing his due diligence and trying to get it right. I could be wrong of course but this feels different from Randy's "let's get Dirk Koetter... I mean Pat Nix"-type hire.

It's not like they weren't clear fit issues with both too. Fedora wants to be a HC full stop, and would leave in 2 weeks if that was possible. Applewhite is secretly not particularly innovative nor fast, he also can't keep his **** in his pants.

Advertisement
on tuesday i said he was a plan b

Give us initials
I said this in another thread but this really doesn't feel like an "everybody else said no so we're on to plan F" situation. This seems more like Manny doing his due diligence and trying to get it right. I could be wrong of course but this feels different from Randy's "let's get Dirk Koetter... I mean Pat Nix"-type hire.

It does... And all of the alleged staff interests are all over the place.

Feels like Christmas morning when 5 years old

Advertisement
Actually I think he was trying to hide the hire for whatever reason. I actually said that to my dad today when we were talking about the supposed interview with Manny when he mentions Applewhite. He used a guy who he was connected with(probably with his permission) as a name to throw out to keep said school (because it’s probably somebody from another school who they want to keep) off his trail.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He does a search better then CMR & James that’s for sure
This is not a search, this is Fedora said no and Applewhite's past indiscretions
caught up with him, at least for the moment. This OC hiring is Tennessee like

The longer this goes on, I get the feeling people aren’t as interested as we were being let on, hopefully this isn’t another one of these getting ever famous “national searches” where we hire someone questionable without calling anyone else

Advertisement
Back