MackBammer: PoRster or Troll: You be the judge.

MackBammer: PoRster or Troll?

• PoRster

Votes: 81 54.4%
  • Troll

Votes: 68 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I now lean troll. He has to be. No one can possibly make excellent points in one post and then come right back with another post which is at pure moron poRster level and just so happens to stir people up. This is not one instance. This is repeated.

We can resolve this in here. So I ask you all - MackBammer: PoRster or Troll?
I could see both a clever troll posing as a moron or a moron. The more you look into it though he definitely come off more as a troll though...

Danny Devito Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

So what happens at the conclusion of this poll? Does he get banned or what?

So what happens at the conclusion of this poll? Does he get banned or what?
Unfortunately it won’t be the 100% happy ending you want with him being permabanned or Perma-Purgatoried but it will put spotlight on what he’s doing. I also want to see the arguments for and against.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Porster. Not a troll. Does sometimes make a good point. Sometimes makes porsts. I think the more suitable approach is those that find him to be a detriment can ignore. We can't legislate dummy out.
Thats the brilliance, drop a few good, intelligent posts to keep it less obvious and play dumb when you get called out on the bad ones.

Thats the brilliance, drop a few good, intelligent posts to keep it less obvious and play dumb when you get called out on the bad ones.
This is exactly where I’m at. I used to think he was a poRster. I think he’s actually the modern day reigning current GOAT CIS troll champ. If you read some of his posts you can see intelligence and strong cognitive skills. Then it drops out and he posts something like head an absolute clueless moron. Then he makes an intelligent argument and brilliantly sulks in a limited enough way to evoke sympathy and doubt. It’s incredible. And he can’t be that smart and sensible and then that clueless and moronic so often and the moron just so happens to stir up the board.

Advertisement
What's hilarious is Mac is looked at in a completely different light on the Hurricane Facebook Groups, they look at him as a guy with the inside scoop. But most of the time it's just him copying and pasting what he hears here.

There has not yet been a measurement scale invented that can properly assess the stupidity level of the Hurricane Facebook Groups.

Advertisement
What's hilarious is Mac is looked at in a completely different light on the Hurricane Facebook Groups, they look at him as a guy with the inside scoop. But most of the time it's just him copying and pasting what he hears here.
That’s hysterical. So on the Facebook groups, does he post continuously with some semblance of intellect or a nonsensical poRster?

Advertisement
Back