MackBammer: PoRster or Troll: You be the judge.

MackBammer: PoRster or Troll?

• PoRster

Votes: 81 54.4%
  • Troll

Votes: 68 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
I now lean troll. He has to be. No one can possibly make excellent points in one post and then come right back with another post which is at pure moron poRster level and just so happens to stir people up. This is not one instance. This is repeated.

We can resolve this in here. So I ask you all - MackBammer: PoRster or Troll?

Advertisement
I am rolling with porster.

I think he doesn’t get hints or social cues well, but he’s been on here long enough to understand how CIS phrasing and engagement works, so therefore can mix in some quality posts with his default state.

Advertisement
Got to imagine Big Joe is not going to be happy he got passed over for the DL job

The post that got me sent to purgatory 😅. Are you ******* kidding me? InsideTheU is reporting that JT is running the DL with Big Joe assisting him. So i say got to imagine Big Joe won't be happy and get sent to purgatory. That is pathetic!

@JD08 i can’t add a poll. Can you please try. Make it visible as to who votes how with ability to change votes. Also only 2 answers -

MackBammer:

1. PoRster
2. Troll

Got to imagine Big Joe is not going to be happy he got passed over for the DL job

The post that got me sent to purgatory 😅. Are you ******* kidding me? InsideTheU is reporting that JT is running the DL with Big Joe assisting him. So i say got to imagine Big Joe won't be happy and get sent to purgatory. That is pathetic!
No it’s a pattern of continuous **** culminating in that. You aren’t a dumb person. You are trolling.

No it’s a pattern of continuous **** culminating in that. You aren’t a dumb person. You are trolling.
That post was 100% not a porst or trolling and you know it. Charlie Strong literally left because he didn't get a promotion, coaches in general aren't happy when they get passed over for a promotion! InsideTheU is saying JT is running the DL with Joe assisting him, so I make a simple post saying can't imagine Big Joe will be happy he got passed over and get sent here.

There have been dozens of posters saying Big Joe should be fired and he sucks at his job and etc and nothing. I make a simple observation and get sent here. You can 100% ban me, it's clear you are looking for any reason to do so.

Advertisement
@JD08 i can’t add a poll. Can you please try. Make it visible as to who votes how with ability to change votes. Also only 2 answers -

MackBammer:

1. PoRster
2. Troll
No, want me to start a new thread and merge it?

That post was 100% not a porst or trolling and you know it. Charlie Strong literally left because he didn't get a promotion, coaches in general aren't happy when they get passed over for a promotion! InsideTheU is saying JT is running the DL with Joe assisting him, so I make a simple post saying can't imagine Big Joe will be happy he got passed over and get sent here.

There have been dozens of posters saying Big Joe should be fired and he sucks at his job and etc and nothing. I make a simple observation and get sent here. You can 100% ban me, it's clear you are looking for any reason to do so.
Nope. I don’t want to ban you. I just want you to stop trolling. Your posts cannot be so intelligent in one moment and then so horrid in the next.

Advertisement
Nope. I don’t want to ban you. I just want you to stop trolling. Your posts cannot be so intelligent in one moment and then so horrid in the next.
Explain to me how what I said was a troll or a porst. Let's say you are working at a job and there are two assistant managers who both think they deserve the open Manager role. If you get passed over and they hire someone else is it safe to say you could be upset you didn't get the job?

Advertisement
Explain to me how what I said was a troll or a porst. Let's say you are working at a job and there are two assistant managers who both think they deserve the open Manager role. If you get passed over and they hire someone else is it safe to say you could be upset you didn't get the job?
It’s not just one instance, Mack… it’s a pattern. And you don’t know what went on and has gone on between Joe and Mario anyhow.

Right now, I believe there are 3 Maude’s I have talked with about this and all 4 of us think you’re a troll.

I’ll go a step further. I think you’re the top, best, greatest troll on CIS today.

Advertisement
Back